Precursor

The Missing Diplomat late stage

Hi, so I accidentally declined the quest at the portion in the Wetlands when I'm supposed to subdue Tapoke. Normally the quest giver will just pop up with the exclamation point above his head, and Questie is showing that the quest should be available upon talking to Mikhail the bartender.

But it isn't there. I can't even talk to him. I've already logged and deleted the WDB folder but no change. I also opened a ticket in game. Plz help!

Character: Precursor

Server: Nethergarde

It's strange that the quest isn't offered again - this is something like steps 10 to step 11 in the chain, correct?

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/The_Missing_Diplomat_quest_chain

Unfortunately I think you will need a GM to assist so you will have to await the ticket response. You will also likely need to be online at the time of the response from the GM.

Yes, that is correct. Between steps 10 and 11. Are there EU based GMs that are on right now?

Thanks for your quick response!

Edited by Precursor
Inaccuracy

All of us are volunteers and don't have a set schedule - I am at work right now and I am unable to check if anyone is online.

We do have GM's based in Europe, just not sure who is on right now.

Hi, I got the same problem yesterday 2019-06-08 on Nethergarde for one of my toons : Nephelise - F Human Paladin around her 30s.

I spoke to Mikhail to validate the Elling Trias part, he gave me the next part where I'm supposed to subdue Tapoke "Slim" Jahn, I accepted the quest but this one did not add in my Quest log, Tapoke "Slim" Jahn did not ran out of the inn and Mikhail do not propose the quest anymore. Log out and Log in didn't change anything, clearing the WDB folder neither solved this problem.

Adding my stone to the building

If your quest log full? This quest was rescripted recently and this is the very first report we have received of it not working.

Hi,

Theoretically my quest log couldn't have been full as I completed the Elling Trias part in order to receive the Tapoke part. Anyway I have to admit that I didn't check that precisely, for me it was obvious that I had room available for this quest.

I keep passing by Mikhail after every log off to see if that changed, but,up to now, nothing is available.