Sign in to follow this  
Frevler

2x Token not working?

2X Tokens not working? I killed the same mob with a character without 2X token and on one with 2X token and got the same amount of XP?

They work and have been tested many times. It's hard to say what conditions lead to you seeing the same numbers.

is there any action i need to take in order to make the token work correctly, or is there anything the team can do to resolve this issue i am having? my character is on the "Nighthaven" realm. to give the most info i can on the subject. i was checking to see what xp i got from a level 6 mob at the same level i was before and after i bought the token. and i was getting the exact same experience after purchasing the token (to clarify, i was the exact same level before and after purchasing when testing my xp from the level 6 mob, it was the same mob both tests to ensure there was a control in effect)

Do you have screen shots of this or any way to back thos up? We've tested thos again and found they are working. Maybe try clearing your WDB folder and also place the token in your original backpack, first slot. Let me know the results.