Sign in to follow this  
kgoding97

2x XP tokens do not work

i had just bought a 2x xp token unlimited earlier today. and i can confirm that the token does nothing with your xp and only takes up bag space and your money. they are not coded correctly and are broken. i understand they are not refundable items on the market. but they should be because the website advertises a working product that is clearly broken and has been for a while.

They are not broken. They function perfectly and you need to come with some kind if evidence if you are going to say things like this.

how are they used, to make them function properly? i can post screen shots of it in my inventory and that my xp does not change

If they are on the character at all they should be working. That's why I suggested clearing the WDB folder and placing it in the original backpack in slot 1, upper left corner.

I was looking at the token myself and am teetering on purchasing it.  Could anyone confirm if what King posted works?  And are these tokens account wide or only locked to a character?

Edited by Proto Paradigm

One character and not transferrable. We get complaints sometimes saying they don't work. So far, nobody has ever been able to produce any evidence.