Tunhar

TBC Bugged Quest: The Zapthrottle Mote Extractor!

The Zapthrottle Mote Extractor quest in Zangarmarsh is not working.. after completing the quest and giving the items to the NPC it doesn't give the reciepe, not its in my engineering list..

Attach: screenshot.

I have completed the quest but I cant make the item.. any GM help me please?

WoWScrnShot_081219_152900.jpg

Please open a GM ticket in game. I am going to apologize in advance for how long it may take we have many tickets were working through. 

1 minute ago, Zancon said:

Please open a GM ticket in game. I am going to apologize in advance for how long it may take we have many tickets were working through. 

Hello, its open and / but no one has contacted me yet. I'll stay online for a little more and wait 🙂 Thank you for your answer.

Best wishes.

Hello again .. from time to time. I'm opening tickets in game but no one is responding... It's almost a month now.. 

We fixed the quest for those completing it now. The issue is those of you whom completed the quest before the fix. You have to be online with the GM in order to fix it. 

7 hours ago, Zancon said:

We fixed the quest for those completing it now. The issue is those of you whom completed the quest before the fix. You have to be online with the GM in order to fix it. 

Alright. Thanks. I'll be waiting 🙂

Edited by Tunhar

Problem is GM's are deleting my in-game requests and never answer.. WTF?

--

Here is my last GM Request from in-game panel

--

Dear GMs .. One of you is closing my GM request and not answering.. 

Long story short: I did The Zapthrottle Mote Extractor quest but it didn't revarded the reviepe. Forum admin said its now fixed and the people who did it before the fix (like me) needs to talk to a GM.. BUT some of you are closing my requests and NEVER answer from in game GM messages.. 

I hope anyone who reads this can help me.. Rather than deleting this message.. 

Please Help..

Edited by Tunhar

GM's are not deleting any tickets - the server crashes sometimes wipes out the ticket queue. Its an issue the development team is working on.