Sign in to follow this  
toushin

Questing bugged

Well i was having a good time leveling, spent 3-4 hours on it thursday night only to log in the next morning and realize half of the quests i finished are reset.  Annoying but i figure what the hell i'll do them again, extra xp.  Spend about an hour doing that only to find out when i return to town to turn some in that i have quests that i am on but arent showing in my quest log.

I can literally see a question mark above the quest givers head but there is no record of that quest in my log so i cant drop it to reset or anything like the others i was redoing.

Figured i would make this post to save anyone time .  I DO NO RECOMMEND INVESTING ANY TIME ON THIS SERVER TIL THEY SORT THIS BULLSHIT OUT.  I personally wouldnt have bothered getting the new client and leveling to 62 if i knew they were putting this little effort into making sure things worked.  They must have rushed it out to beat the classic launch so they could retain at least a few players.

Edited by toushin

We have a team of developers working on the bugs. The largest of which and the highest priority is the crash bugs. The rest will be fixed in time. It's really disingenuous to belittle the work put into the project in our spare time as "little effort".