DBqFetti

Warlock epic mount quest not working

I have done all the quests until the final stage in Dire Maul West.

The ritual starts and demons summon, but no other progress by any means. We restarted it multiple times, but we couldn't make is run as expected.

After we entered Dire Maul and before we could start the Ritual, the server crashed two times. We played on Stormrage.

I have opened a ticket. Unfortunately I went to bed, before you could take care of. I just logged in. It was gone without any further notification.

What am I suppose to do excactly? Form a group, open a ticket and wait for a response? So we play and the GM watches?

Edited by DBqFetti

Just open the ticket detailing the issues. Dont need a group or to to be in DM. Play normally and await a response. The tickets disappear on server crashes unfortunately. 

I assure you they do. For quest completion you have to be online with the GM to get it done. The client doesn't allow you to mark quest completion of offline players.

I doubt that "quest completion" can actually work in this case. The quest taker is the dead mount itself, which never shows up during the ritual.

You don't believe a GM can complete the quest in the Database and give you quest rewards or reagents? Because I assure you they can.

When they can edit the database, I would guess they can do so without me being logged in.

Anyway. I am trying tickets for almost a week now. NO ONE replies to them. Even after six hours of waiting.

Edited by DBqFetti

Ok, so I turned lvl 70. I can't learn flying now without spending another 600g in order to learn riding 150 before.

I was writing tickets for a week. I have it reported here. I have it reported on github. Yet no one has a solution. No one even cares. I can totally understand when it's not fixed right away. But it seems that no one is even only thinking about a temporary solution or something, so I can continue playing. Being lvl 70 without a flying mount is litterly pointless, because you can't enter the important areas. Aside from the great inconvenience because outland is designed to be flown.