Sign in to follow this  
Onikuma

The requirement to rename char

Created a character, nick Demonknight. Was leveling up to 19, until there was a message about the need to change the nickname. How to fix this issue without changing one?

Edited by Onikuma

Was this a merged character from Nethergarde that's now on Nighthaven? If so, Nighthaven had priority on names when the servers were merged as the older server and you will have to change the name.

I have asked the team to investigate, sometimes response times on the weekend are slow. Apologies for the delay.

Yeah it sucks to lose names on server merges and the fuzzy rules surrounding this really. Crazy how you can wake up one day and see that servers have merged and you are transferred to place where all items are more expensive and your wow gold is worth less. Wow classic meanwhile has witnessed meteoric rise and many new servers coming on. What if the same thing would happen with wow classic, it's items and even vanilla wow gold

Edited by youcatan

The older server takes priority on names. Not sure what fuzzy rules you mean but ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.

I don't like playing games on my phone. I only play computer games. Now I play GTA 5, I bought a pumped account, it is much more interesting to play with it. Bought here https://tycce.com/