Sign in to follow this  
Vlad3649

The character is not visible

Account name: vlad3649
Character name: Watchuback

Hello! Not played one year, logging my account and can't see my rogue (He’s probably in invisibility =D). Could steal it or is it a bug? Help

Are you positive that your account was here at Elysium? We dont have a character with that name in the database.

http://www.picshare.ru/view/10302095/

В 08.10.2019 в 04:37, Zancon сказал:

Are you positive that your account was here at Elysium? We dont have a character with that name in the database.

I played with this person a year ago when the server was at the peak of popularity. A year later, his character disappeared from the account, perhaps he was stolen in order to sell gold, which sold well enough at that time. In order to prove that the character with the nickname “Watchuback” really was and is on this server (which is proved by the “armory” in the personal account, with the link above), I am attaching a photo of my monitor, which shows that the character “Watchuback” made me an item , which I found in myself after a year of playing with him.
I hope for your responsibility and integrity in solving this problem and that you will help to return to the player the character in which he invested his time and efforts, thank you.

Edited by swerty123

In the user control panel, goto shop, then to edit character, then goto restore character. See if it's on that list. 

Theres 3 likely possibilities.

1. You have multiple accounts and simply logged into the wrong account.

2. Account was compromised and stripped/deleted. If this is the case the above check will see if its able to be restored.

3. Account was compromised and character was sold and moved off the account.

I do not see him. This is definitely the third option, what should I do? Can I restore it because it disappeared not of my will

using your 1.12.1 wow client and ensure your realmlist.wtf is set to "set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org" ?? Then select the Nighthaven server ?