Sign in to follow this  
Mirta

Mercs Hiring System

So the idea of offering services as a class to help people in need of personnel for dungeons in exchange of money was suggested last weekend. I gave it some thoughts and I came out with a system. This system may work as a guide (or not), and can be modify (or not) by its users.

1-Contract. The player may offer his services as dps, tank or heal to help groups in need for dungeons.

a) The player is allowed to roll for items, ONLY GREED, as is understood that the player has max level and won’t need anything for himself. If the player is interested in a particular item of the dungeon, he may agreed with the group. In this case the player can need the item, only if accpept.

b) The player can need items if the dungeon is higher than level 55, as is understood that the player may be recent 60 and needs the item for gear progression.

c) A guild (or members of a guild) can be hire for raids. This players will be allowed to need items as the rest.

d) Braking any of those points will affect the reputation of the player (or guild) and be include in a black list. The party (or leader of the party) that brake the rules will be on the buyers black list.

2- Payment. (I suggest)

a) For dungeons lower than level 55. The player can request a payment of 5 golds (maybe per hour, maybe per dungeon, up to you but I suggest 5 per dungeon)

b) For dungeons higher than level 55. The player can request a payment of 10 golds (maybe per hour, maybe per dungeon, up to you but I suggest 10 per dungeon)

c) For raids. The player, guild or guild members that offer their services for raids can request 10 golds per player (maybe per hour, maybe per dungeon, up to you but I suggest 10 per player)

d) Braking any of those points will affect the reputation of the player (or guild) and be include in a black list. The party (or leader of the party) that brake the rules will be on the buyers black list.

c) The player must be at least 15 levels higher than the dungeon group (at the start of the dungeon) to request any payment. The min level of the player to request payment can be lower if a low price is agreed with the dungeon group. In this case the player is allowed to roll greed only.

Now, some things that may happen if someone decide to follow this guild:

1- Mercenary Guilds. A guild may be created only for this purpose. Ranks inside the guild may be decided by the amount of income that a player brings to the guild (I’m just dreaming here), terms agreed by the leader.

2- Free agents. Players may decide to use this system to make some cash (Caching!). They may decide how much gold to request for their services based in their skill, quality services, etc.

3- (In my opinion) Depending on your will to help other players the price and terms may be modify.