Radu95

What does the Immortal Soul Amulet do?

I got an Immortal Soul Amulet from a quest but it doesn't do anything. Do I have to reach lvl 60 before it becomes useful or what does that item do?

Hey there Radu, GM Exxia here. NEVER accept that quest unless you want to start our Hardcore Mode xD. What that means, is essentially no deaths until you reach 60, and you get a special reward for that. But it is really difficult as there are extra limitations as well. So if you want to play normally, NEVER accept that quest. Unless you wanted to play in Hardcore mode that is lol.

- Exxia.

20 hours ago, ExxiaGaming said:

Hey there Radu, GM Exxia here. NEVER accept that quest unless you want to start our Hardcore Mode xD. What that means, is essentially no deaths until you reach 60, and you get a special reward for that. But it is really difficult as there are extra limitations as well. So if you want to play normally, NEVER accept that quest. Unless you wanted to play in Hardcore mode that is lol.

- Exxia.

Hello GM Exxia, thank you for taking the time to answer to my post. I'm not sure if playing on Hardcore Mode is worth it for me, can you please tell me what extra limitations I will be facing and what special reward I would receive for reaching lvl 60 on HC mode?

23 hours ago, ExxiaGaming said:

- Exxia.

Can you help me delete a character on my account? I died while playing in Hardcore Mode and now I can't delete that character. After typing "DELETE" in the text box a pop up window appears saying Deleting character... or smth like that and it doesn't delete anything.

18 hours ago, Radu95 said:

Hello GM Exxia, thank you for taking the time to answer to my post. I'm not sure if playing on Hardcore Mode is worth it for me, can you please tell me what extra limitations I will be facing and what special reward I would receive for reaching lvl 60 on HC mode?

Indeed I can, there's a post in #announcements on the Discord that I'll show to you here.YOLO-Launch.png?width=1035&height=556

Any extra information you seek, is on the Discord or the website :)

15 hours ago, Radu95 said:

Can you help me delete a character on my account? I died while playing in Hardcore Mode and now I can't delete that character. After typing "DELETE" in the text box a pop up window appears saying Deleting character... or smth like that and it doesn't delete anything.

That character should automatically delete itself as far as I'm aware, if you are unable to delete yourself. I'd try disabling your addons if you have any. As well as deleting your WDB folder. As they can cause visual bugs and make the Vanilla client bug out occasionally, I don't think those will be an issue. However, you should try them and let me know if it works, if those 2 solutions don't work, then let me know the name of the character you wanted deleting I will then inform Rain or Nalfein so they are able to do that for you :)