klepp0906

Can't update any information on my account

So I created an elysium account way back when it first became a thing.   At the time I was stuck in retail and thus never revisited it.  I'm trying to do so now but I'm having some account issues.

In the time between then and now I began using a password manager due to a compromised password.  I'm trying to update the password associated with my elysium account.  The problem is, it appears my hands are completely tied as the password reset is dispatched via email and my account is associated with an old ISP email I no longer use.  (learned that lesson the hard way and now use an isp agnostic email).

Hoping I can get an admin to update the email from my elysium account to the same email I'm using for these forums to make this post so I can update my password and feel secure in logging in among other things ;p

Edited by klepp0906

Hey there Klepp, GM Exxia here. Can poke Rain about this for you, see if there's anything he's able to assist with on this front 🙂

- Exxia.

If you'd like to message me at my tag Exxia#5442 on Discord, or private message here on the forums that'd be great. As there's some thing's that we should discuss.

- Exxia.