Jump to content

Flinty

Player
  • Content count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Flinty

  • Rank
    Newcomer
  1. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    Somehow, editing is not working :( sry for double post. I found the logs created for the last raids, but they are all around 5 KB in size, compared to the actual logs that are on the website, those are over 1 MB. Even those that were created for our MC and Ony raid today are that small. If you need to know anything else, tell me :) Cheers
  2. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    So we just finished Molten Core, after i quit the client, i got the "uploaded" window. But there is nothing on the website and once i got back into the game the logs are gone. There are no logs in the "LLSave" folder either. The logs should not disappear, after i enter the game again, right? cheers
  3. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    Thats what i did when i encountered that error, but could not resolve it on Windows 7, the folder was never readonly regardless :) But that error did not appear again since the update last week. I guess we will try to upload now witht the new version and hope it got resolved. cheers
  4. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    There is no file for our last MC raid on the 25.5 in the folder, the other logs in there are older than that. One more thing i noticed, when i exit the game and launch it again, DPSMate is completely empty and the logs ingame are gone. I disabled the option to reset the stats when i exit the game. I am not sure if it did that a couple of weeks back though. Another thing, the client update 2-3 weeks ago created the problems with uplading logs already. When i launched the game through the "LL Client" i received the following window: "please remove the read only flag from your wtf folder". That windows disappeared with the last Client update, but the upload did not work with both versions of the client. I hope you can work with that information :)
  5. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    Yeah, i had the same Issue after the server crashed during our mc on Thursday. One relog fixed the problem though.
  6. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    Hey There, since the last update of the Legacy Logs Client, i can't upload the logs anymore. After i close the World of Warcraft Client i see the window: "Uploading Logs". On the website i can see my logs under "Current Queue" but afterwards i cannot find the logs from our mc/ony run on the website. Actually the last logs are from the 11.05., afterwards the client update seems to have broken it somehow. Ingame the "DPSMate" logs are perfectly visible and i get all the information out of the Addon i need, its just the upload onto the website thats not working. Thanks for the awesome work though! Cheers
  7. Flinty

    DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

    Hey there! First, thanks for this addon, really like it. There are two problems i encountered regarding my pets as a hunter. 1. The Option to merge pets with their owners only works for me about 20% of the time. The other 80%, my pet gets his own place in DPSMate. Happens to all my 3 Pets, but it seems to happen only to my pets, not other hunters pets. I think it might be happening because of the bug regarding the name of the hunter pets chaning to "unknown". https://elysium-project.org/bugtracker/issue/168 2. When my pet has the same name as one of the group members, the damage from the other group member counts towards my damage. When i check my detailed damage, i can see sinister strikes and other damageing abilites under my name. Sometimes the pets damage counts towards his damage aswell. We were quite confused when our 58 rogue in strat was #1 in damage, until i dismissed my pet and he went down to #3. I hope you can understand my problems :) Thanks alot for your effort!
  8. <Endeavour> (EU) Objective : PvE Raiding Requirements to join: 50+ Raid times: Not decided yet Guildmaster: Xeo Officers: Totl http://endeavour.elysium.shivtr.com/
×