Shenna

Emergency Maintenance

Dear players,

Due to a hardware failure, we are moving to our new server sooner than we anticipated. Some of you may of noticed an issue with the mail system which has caused to gold being duplicated, this is due to our hard drives starting to fail and the database not updating.

We have taken down the server to prevent further damage to the database and started to transfer to the new server. This will mean there will be a roll back along with players duplicated gold removed, Honor will not be effected.

We expect this to take approximately 3-4 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused

Elysium Team

Dear players,

Please, make sure that your realmlist is: set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com 

hello

how small roll back?)

a few hours of about 2-5?

(насколько примерно будет откат? от 2до 5 часов? до обновления сегодняшнего? или еще раньше)

On the topic of switching hardware, this update will take place this Sunday morning (2016/09/25) and will last 3 hours. During this time, the server will be unavailable to play as we reinstall the core and migrate the databases.

Did the new Hardware fail already? wasnt it just replaced on the 25th?

Edited by Adessaa

We attempted a few weeks back to transfer to the new hardware, however the setup turned out to be unsuitable for our requirements so we moved back to our old server, which up to today we was running on.

We planned to move to our new server this Friday however due to the hardware failure today we have been forced to make this emergency maintenance.

Thank you was not aware the switch did not take place on the 25th, 

Keep up the great work, really enjoying my new home here on Elysium.

Dear players,

Please, make sure that your realmlist is: set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com 

Please ensure your ealmlist is set to: set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com 

This may take time for your DNS servers to update... Please be patient while this happens.

Dear players:

Due to a hardware failure we have been forced to do a rather significant rollback to solve several issues with the database. Due to this all progress over the past 10 hours prior to the server rollback has been lost.

Can you please ensure you realmlist is set to:  set realmlist logon.valkyrie-wow.com

There may be some time before you are able to connect at the DNS server update, please be patient during this time.

This includes mail and gold that was sent in the mail system, Any honor gained in that time is un affected.

We are now running the server on our new hardware, and the latest patch has been applied.

Thanks

Elysium Team

Same like Mathiasfolmer1, disconnected instantly. I'm sure the realmlist is right

Edited by kiliwalk

NICEEEEEEEEE

HOW IS EVERYONE SO CALM?

100% Chance quitting 100% chance wont restore anything

biggest fck up since Azuregos

losing 3 LIGHTFORGE SETS

which happend to DROP ALL IN 1 DAY farming for x29032094023409 runs.

Damn

so nice

Isn't like it's the first time something was taken away

What's worse? item being taken away by force or being taken away by rollback? this case

BOTH

how the fck does this happend? dont you guys have backups?

Ah+i+forget+hxh+_1d490e4c74079efbe599dd6

Edited by Scatfreak

Definitely a blow to morale. Feeling stress just being logged on seeing I do not have the items I had obtained with high luck last night. The luck I had was better than the chance of getting an epic, but it was all for naught. silver-surfer-nes.jpg