Staysafe

Vanilla WoW lvl 30-60 XP Grinding Guide (Horde and Alliance)

Great video man. You've inspired me to do some in-depth research on lvl 1-60 mob grinding for Melee DPS (low hp low armor mobs).

Thanks!

Thanks for the video.It's well done.

I will say that in general grinding is faster than questing but the fastest way is ultimately a combination of smart questing and grinding. Joana and other speed runners have pretty much proven this and I find that I can get much more XP/hour when using an optimized quest line (with grinding to fill in areas where good quests don't exist). 

Joana's horde leveling guide is a classic and Jame's alliance guide (30-60) is faster than straight grinding as well. 

An additional problem with this approach, though, is that the guides will take you into areas that are very populated and on well populated PVP servers, this can erase any XP/hour. The same thing CAN happen with grinding spots, but this tends to be a bit more flexible than leveling guides. Either way, you're pretty much picking your poison when leveling on a highly populated PVP server if you don't get ahead of the pack.

Hi, thank you for the video. Since I am new to Vanilla, is it really "GRINDING"? Like, just killing mobs and gaining exp? Or are there enough quests from 1-60?

There's enough quests to level. Also you can take some brakes in between leveling sessions leaving your character in taverns and capitals to accumulate rested bonus and gain twice the killing exp while completing quests and doing dungeons afterwards. That will result in less effort and total time spent on leveling even though will ultimately take longer because of the downtime.

People here are generally talking about racing towards the level cap, but it's not mandatory - you can just play for fun and have it at every single level.

There isn't enough quests for you to only quest 1-60. Grinding is an inevitable part of the leveling process. 

There isn't enough quests for you to only quest 1-60. Grinding is an inevitable part of the leveling process. 

wrong, as pottu said, there are enough quests. the thing is that they send you all over the world and so it is faster to grind sometimes