Downcast

[H] <Breakthrough> [U.S.] [8/8 Blackwing Lair][10/10 Molten Core][1/1 Onyxia]

[H] <Breakthrough> [U.S.][8/8 Blackwing Lair][10/10 Molten Core][1/1 Onyxia]

Guild Info
Semi hardcore. Friendly group of players, very active in the afternoon, evenings, and nights U.S. time, generally peaking at 30+ people online every night. You can generally find us running dungeons together or PvPing, and hanging out in Discord every night of the week. We have two Raid Cores that run at the same time, and an alt raid each week.

Guild Goal
Gather a group of exceptional players to fill our core raid team, slaughter some Alliance, have a few drinks, and enjoy the game with.

Raid Schedule
Saturday 5:00PM-8:00PM Central Standard Time. Sometimes as late as 9:00PM.
Sunday 5:00PM-8:00PM Central Standard Time. Sometimes as late as 9:00PM.
Mid-week 'un-official' Onyxia on Wednesday or Thursday at 7:00PM CST.

Loot Distribution
Dragon Kill Points (DKP)

Currently Recruiting
Currently recruiting all classes, especially dedicated Restoration Shamans. Also looking for social players / PvPers of any class that will have the opportunity to fill in when needed.

If you're looking for a fun guild with some serious progression, and an all around good time, give me a shout.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mCy39VX
Apply at www.breakthrough-elysium.shivtr.com

Great guild. More community, even considering the server hasn't even launched, than any guild I have played with on private servers. Worth looking into FOR SURE.

Edited by Glerbo

Very organized during the lead up to fresh pvp release. Good core that should take this guild far. A lot to look forward to.

-Maudlin

I was hesitant to join at first but gave them a chance. The word casual threw me off even though it wasntmeant to be taken in that context.

After getting to know everyone its a great group of guys especially at the core. At the immediate moment we need to make our raiding slots a bit more competitive as well as add a resto shaman and dps warrior. If you want to get big progression without being required to spend every possible second you can in game then this is the guild for you.

Edited by RoflKopter