Raids Tanking :

Upper Blackrock Spire

Zul'Gurub

Molten Core

Blackwing Lair

Naxxramas

Random Events :

/Kind regards Killerduki

Updated it with fresh Videos too and lot details , i hope you like it and helps a bit to Protection Paladin community <3

Future updates will come when i establish my Guild for Raids.

/Kind regards Killerduki

@killerdukinow that you have a vast number of videos, can you make a table of contents, and use anchors to get to the video instead of having to scroll and scroll? thanks in advance.

Edited by JCarrill0

53 minutes ago, ohnoes said:

Why is your threat so abysmally low?

A good warrior can reach the same threat in ten seconds that you get in one minute.

That's because :

1- During Phase 1 i was doing Cleanses on myself so i used Judgement of Wisdom instead Judgement of the Crusade.

2- It was not abysmally low at all, you can see in the Video the Range dps was maximum nuking at it.

Here is Video as Evidence of Warrior Tank doing even lower Threats than a Paladin Tank on the same Boss:

2:00 - 3:00 , at the end Warrior Tanking the Boss including P2 end up at 22 000 threats,  in my Video unlike Warrior Tanks even not maintanking Boss at p2 i still had 22 000 threats. (this is evidence that Warriors do abysmally lower threats than Paladin).

3- Single target major threat ability is abysmally bugged , it does partial resists which is direct 50% threat/damage nerf and one-handed weapon spec doesn't increase it , which is extra 10% on top of the 50% threat/damage nerf.

Evidence 1- https://elysium-project.org/bugtracker/issue/282

Evidence 2- https://elysium-project.org/bugtracker/issue/250

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

14 minutes ago, ohnoes said:

Haha what? Are you actually this daft? How is you linking some pure shitter proof of anything? Reread my post: "A good warrior".

All that is evident is that after one minute of tanking you had 10k threat. Your own ragtag excuse of a guild not overnuking doesn't prove anything, if you would try to main tank a boss for an actual good guild the dps would have to stand around and do nothing for 45 out of those 60 seconds to not get aggro.

I repeat: 10k threat after 1 minute is ABYSMAL.

It was 22k threats on 1 target without any AOE activity.

Give me evidence of Warrior Tank doing more threats than that.

I welcome you to give me the best Warrior Tank doing more threats on the Boss without any AOE activity.

Later take into account the Bugs i posted you.

(Prove it or you are here to derail Topic only since your comments are highly insulting with sole purpose to troll without facts and evidence given)

I welcome you to change the way of your communication, otherwise i would report your insults and offtopic discussions.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

30 minutes ago, killerduki said:

It was 22k threats on 1 target without any AOE activity.

Give me evidence of Warrior Tank doing more threats than that.

I welcome you to give me the best Warrior Tank doing more threats on the Boss without any AOE activity.

Later take into account the Bugs i posted you.

(Prove it or you are here to derail Topic only since your comments are highly insulting with sole purpose to troll without facts and evidence given)

I welcome you to change the way of your communication, otherwise i would report your insults and offtopic discussions.

/Kind regards Killerduki

It serves you no good to lie Duki. The evidence is in your own video!

At 00:20 you pull the boss and at 01:20 you have 10,6k threat.

I don't have any videos of that fight fitting all of your criteria since all guilds aoe, but here is a video from the purely single target encounter Ebonroc

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127340473

You can see that they pull at 25.38 and 11 seconds later the tank is at 10k threat.

So basically that warriors TPS is 5-6 times higher than yours.

Edited by ohnoes

2 hours ago, ohnoes said:

It serves you no good to lie Duki. The evidence is in your own video!

At 00:20 you pull the boss and at 01:20 you have 10,6k threat.

I don't have any videos of that fight fitting all of your criteria since all guilds aoe, but here is a video from the purely single target encounter Ebonroc

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127340473

You can see that they pull at 25.38 and 11 seconds later the tank is at 10k threat.

So basically that warriors TPS is 5-6 times higher than yours.

There you are now , you don't have any Videos of that fight fitting all of the "criteria" for 1 target threats since everyone does aoe , and there you are here talking things that has nothing with reality.

I already gave you pure example of a Guild using Warrior without AOE using the same criteria on the Boss, in that Video you have seen as Evidence that Warrior MT doing much lesser than the Paladin with offtanking the P2.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/24155-tanking-video-guides/?do=findComment&comment=365326

This was your Excuse :

Haha what? Are you actually this daft? How is you linking some pure shitter proof of anything?

Excuses,excuses,excuses.....

Regarding the Warrior and Ebonroc - different Game Mechanic , different Boss , different way of tanking , the evidence you came out is like i am posting the fight of BWL Razorgore comparing the fight with Venoxxis where i am doing over 200 000 +++++++ threats per minute to Razorgore Trash Mobs.

Now i would like to ask you stop talking here , since your conversation is Offtopic and i will be reconciled to ask Pottu for moderation.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

Keep on topic.

This thread is about Paladin Tanking mechanics and guides. Not comparative tanking classes. If you want to discuss that, do it in a new thread.

On 5/26/2017 at 7:02 PM, killerduki said:

Ty , for Onyx Video soon (probably) and Ragnaros Video when i get my last 2 FR items.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Cool, hope to see you back back m