Ike

[AddOn] CastModifier - TBC and above like Conditionals for /cast macros

Hello Together !

i have a question about Warrior taunt macro.

If there is a possibility to create a taunt macro that in my case a Warrior will not taunt when i have the agrro ?!

if target is player Schnoppers -> dont taunt ?!

and if target is player ( example Hamsi ) -> than taunt  ?

greetings

On 26/04/2017 at 0:48 PM, pingaan said:

I tried with a work around on this matter, making one "button" for all gems: "/cast [mod:ctrl] Conjure Mana Agate; [mod:alt] Conjure Mana Jade; [mod:shift] Conjure Mana Citrine; Conjure Mana Ruby" though I can't get it to work. Nothing happens when I press the button.

I can't get this one to work either: "/cast [mod:alt] Frostbolt(Rank 1); Frostbolt(Rank 10)".

Help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Some help would still be appreciated. 

Probably way too late to request this, but ... apparently with the release of 2.0 there were added pet skill commands, namely:

/petautocaston <skill name>
/petautocastoff <skill name>

What these commands did was turn on and off the autocasting for specific Pet skills, which is useful for doing things like switching Cower and/or Growl on and off being autocast depending on other factors like use of Distracting Shot (want to transfer aggro to the Hunter) and Disengage (want to shed aggro from the Hunter) and would be really useful to incorporate into macros for those skills to better coordinate Pet actions.

Unfortunately, the functionality for these macro commands is something that wasn't found in 1.12.1 and wasn't introduced until patch 2.0.

Any possibility of getting these commands added to this addon?

Absolutely lovely add-on - I just replaced tons of special-purpose lua code and cleaned everything up in my macros... and made them actually work!

First, Faerie Fire - this macro does feral from bear or cat, otherwise normal, to mouseover or target (doesn't swap forms at all, I didn't want that).

/script if nil then CastSpellByName("Faerie Fire"); end
/cast [stance:1/3 @mouseover] Faerie Fire (Feral)(); [stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)(); [@mouseover] Faerie Fire; Faerie Fire

Don't forget the () after a spell name that has parentheses in it.

Now my question: Is there a way to get a conditional to depend on a target's level? I'm finding that my current (Rank 4) of Mark of the Wild gets a "target is too low level" some times; it would be nice to have something like

/cast [level<30] Mark of the Wild(Rank 3); Mark of the Wild

(I don't know what the actual level requirements are; 30 chosen arbitrarily for illustration.)

Many, many thanks for the wonderful add-on, I'm loving it and haven't even gotten back out into the world to use it much yet!

Not sure if anybody is still monitoring this thread, but just in case, @Ike this is an incredible addon. 

I'm just starting to explore it, and trying to create a macro for my priest that will cast Flash Heal on friendly mouseover, if no mouseover, then on focus, if no focus then on target and this below seems to work pretty well

/cast [@mouseover] Flash Heal; [@focus] Flash Heal; Flash Heal

One thing I would like to add to this though is the ability to self cast Flash Heal if I'm pressing alt, is there a way of handling this? Can modifiers effect the target or just the spell?

**Edit:

/cast [mod:alt @player] Flash Heal; [@mouseover] Flash Heal; [@focus] Flash Heal; Flash Heal

Edited by snorgplat
of course 30 seconds after finally posting i solved it. Just add [mod:alt @player] Flash Heal to the beginning. I finally found the section in the wiki!