Sign in to follow this  
korneliusz1998

Hello I am new I need help

Hello. I came here from wotlk private server. I am new with vanilla, but I am sure that's better adventure and I want to play here. But I need small help, I mean... First, how to use addons? I need to download addon then copy him to AddOns folder on my World of Warcraft folder game? If yes, then what, I log in to game and it works? Or I must do something too? Second, I need addon which can help me in doing quests, I mean I dont see quests that I can accept on map, is there addon that shows all quests? If yes, pls help, tell me the name. And last two things. On the right up corner I have spells, I mean when I use first spell on paladin that deal 1-4 damage to enemy's per hit it shows me this spell on right corner (up). but without cooldown, I mean how many seconds I need to wait to remain. is there addon or interface option? pls help. And last thing. I see my hp and mana, but I dont see hp and mana on other players or monsters, I only see full green bar or red bar. Can I change it?

Pls help and very thanks for help. These things are very needed for me if I want to start playing here, and I really want. Sorry for bad English, and sorry if this post is in wrong section, I am new :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Addons are installed like you said. At character selction screen on the bottom left there is an Addon activation button.

Debuff and buff cooldoens are activated in interface options

Health and mana from enemies is not visible by default. You to use an interface Addon like luna andprocid the proper configuration. Have fun Vanilla is really worthwhile playing.

Yoyrs trully Shakgrot

True. 

But before you log in game, click addon button on character selection screen, and make sure that check box "load addons that are out of date" is confirmed.

Nice from you to notice <3

I believe we have two best avatars on forum.

Edited by Elviss