• Announcements

• Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
thamainevent

Technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure. Please try again later.

459 posts in this topic

No, unfortunately, right now you can't. And we can't also too.((

Character transfering from old Nostalrius is broken by reason of technical troubles on them side.

We so sorry, but we can do nothing against it so we can just wait like you too... But you can try to ask on them forum.

Yes, you can later but even we don't know when...

Is this happening to everyone? Any idea when this will be working again? Would love to play some WoW during Christmas break, thanks !

Dude its been going on for nearly 2 days now. No word from staff on when it might get fixed. I'm super frustrated as well.

My account finally gets unbanned after a week of waiting, now Im unable to trasnfer my nost characters.. Come on guys!

wait you were able to xfer them? how?

same problem here came back home yesterday morning and have to leave again at 26 of december , i hope they fix it soon 

same. i finally narrowed  my old account info to 2 possible ones, when i tried 3 days ago, it said they were taken.
what was weirder was the other 4 sets of info i submitted weren't even valid nost accounts, but consumed tokens. 

Now the generator is down, hope we know what's the problem soon.

It's been well over 2 days and elysium has failed to provide any sort of helpful information or relevant update regarding the token generator despite a growing number of concerned players. It's honestly pretty pathetic and it's super frustrating for the large number of people that are itching to play. I'm grateful for the work and sacrifices the team has made to put this game together, but come on have some dignity and respond to one of the main problems the community is facing with a little bit of information...

Edited by bettercalllang

A couple of my friends are having the same problems and have been trying for a couple days now. I realize it is almost Christmas time so the Devs maybe to busy to fix this now but hopefully it gets fixed soon because they wanna play!

The only info we've got on this is that token generation is curently not available due to "technical difficulties" on Nostalrius' side. Elysium staff cannot give us any update on this, unfortunately.

The only info we've got on this is that token generation is curently not available due to "technical difficulties" on Nostalrius' side. Elysium staff cannot give us any update on this, unfortunately.

Most of the Elysium staff were former Nost people. It would be nice to hear from Pottu on this issue at some point.

Hi Folks - sorry for the delay in getting back to you all on this. Nostalrius is experiencing some issues with tokens. We don't have an ETA right now, but we are certainly working on a resolution.

Hang tight!

Sincerely,

GM Ajinn

Hi Folks - sorry for the delay in getting back to you all on this. Nostalrius is experiencing some issues with tokens. We don't have an ETA right now, but we are certainly working on a resolution.

Hang tight!

Sincerely,

GM Ajinn

Thank you Ajinn! Very nice to know it's being worked on at least.

I've been trying for 3-4 days now :X ... I wonder why does it have to be so difficult to claim your account , what is up with all the questions and character names , account names, characters on top , when you need one email only... I don't remember my Nost account name but i do remember my emails and passwords, characters, items etc.. Make it easier , 1 email 1 token 1 transfer , what is up with all the links for resetting stuff... Reset page>required Nost email > boom you get token > boom you transfer. Make it easy for yourself and for us ... I can't wait to continue playing on my old character :/ I hope everyone gets his character back , cheers.