Sign in to follow this  
SealHeal

[Addon] HealBot + radius 40 yards

Slightly altered addon Healbot, changed radius raid instead of 27 yards to 40 yards. And so beautiful addon, click the casting is better than that of the Luna.

I combine them together, Healbot - clickcasting, the Luna - Buffs the raid and capture in Target

--------------------------------------------

Healbot continues by Strife.

HealBot is ready for BC with decursive options.
HealBot allows for 20 key+mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells.
HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
Multiple HealBots in a party/raid sync incoming heals. 
HealBot will accurately range check outside instances and has an option to 27yard range check in instances. (40 this) broken, don`t use
HealBot will show an abort button when overhealing, the overhealing amount is configurable.

NOTE: For HealBot to work correctly, the Selfcast feature in wow options needs to be disabled. 

http://dropmefiles.com/y7wIH

Edited by SealHeal

hey SealHeal :)

i see you have the same 40yrd outdoor calculation as in sraidframes improved, wich can be buggy if you move after the IsSpellInRange check.

I measured some map data for correct, fast and easy outdoor yrd calculation wich is used in Luna UnitFrames atm, check it out here: click

you can also take a look at the luna files since rhena improved that a bit :)

Edited by Renew

addon does not always accurately check the distance to the target, if there is a tick 27yard range check in instances. So, while I will not understand what's going on, unplug it to avoid any problems with the radius in raids

function HealBot_Range_Check(unit, range)

local return_val = 0;
  if not range then 
    range=40;
  end
  if ( unit=="player" ) then 
    return_val = 1;
  elseif (UnitIsVisible(unit) == 1) then
    local tx, ty = GetPlayerMapPosition(unit)
    local dist
    if tx > 0 or ty > 0 then
      local px, py = GetPlayerMapPosition("player")
      dist = sqrt((px - tx)^2 + (py - ty)^2)
      if dist > HB_scale and (px > 0 or py > 0) then
        if (CheckInteractDistance(unit, 4)) then
          HB_scale = dist
        end
      end
      if dist <=(HB_scale*range/27) then
        return_val=1
      end
    else
      if (HealBot_Config.QualityRange == 1) or range <= 27 then
        if (CheckInteractDistance(unit, 4)) then
          return_val = 1;
        end                    
      else
        return_val = 1;
      end
    end
  end
  return return_val;
end

Hello, recently I decided to play again WoW, this time private v.1.12.1 on Nostalrius PvP.

I used healbot in TBC and WotLK and I really enjoyed it.

Currently im testing version for vanilla(now testing ur remake of healbot) and actually I have 4 suggestions if its possible to implement ofc.

1. Alowing for same actions in and out of combar, without need of selecting: "alow healing unwounded" - wchich also highlights target, confusing if its wounded or not.

(I liked out of combat casting, sometimes testing = just like on retail version)

2. (most important) Alow action (Target).

I tryed to add "Target" in spell slot, but it doesnt work, only out of combar :(

extremaly please to alow this option.

During raid I ofted used Target option for manual casting (or in older version, to select spell rank from castbars)

3. Warning and colouring for decurse, doesnt work, atleast for paladin, or maybe just with Purify spell.

4.(optional) add pet group for extra healing targets.

I will highly appreciate these changes, also I'd be glad to do tests in game and pm You with feedback.

----

Nostalrius pvp

nick: Turallyon

Edited by Turallyon

I just posted here this addon. I do not understand in Lua. If someone wants to work with this addon and improve it, let it do

Edited by SealHeal

On 1/11/2017 at 10:16 AM, SealHeal said:

I just posted here this addon. I do not understand in Lua. If someone wants to work with this addon and improve it, let it do

I think you forgot to include the latest or released files, can you add them again? link is dead.

Hi. Could someone make feature that when mouse cursor over healbot frame it will highlight partymember just like when my mouse cursor over him? It is necessary becouse with classic healbot 1.12.1 i cant use mouseover macroses on healbot frame's panel.