TheRealJindo

[A] <Praise> [EU] Hardcore PVE/PVP

Recruitment update:

1 day ago we got SERVER FIRST Ragnaros in our collaboration with DEMISE and Vigor. Thanks to both guilds for being awesome partners in MC. After Onyxia is cleared we will start preparation for speedrunning and world PVP objectives. If you have missed your shot to join for Molten Core, there are still spots available for almost every class. We are closing recruitment on mages for now, though. 

In the spirit of these coming objectives, we will raise the level cap to 58 today and to 60 tomorrow. 

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment update:

Yesterday we got SERVER FIRST Onyxia in our collaboration with DEMISE and Vigor. Thanks again to both guilds for attending! In the coming weeks we will be preparing for World PVP objectives as well as speedruns. Expect recruitment requirements to be stepped up accordingly. 

We are still recruiting exceptional players of all classes (except for mages, whisper Attero for more information). Our particular focus rests on the following classes:

1 Hunter

2 Holy Paladins

3 Warriors (1-2 tanks and 1-2 dps)

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

2 hours ago, TheRealJindo said:

Yesterday we got SERVER FIRST Onyxia in our collaboration with DEMISE and Vigor.

How come Vigor is the only one claiming server first?

Just now, Ironsides said:

How come Vigor is the only one claiming server first?

I don't follow, do you mean in their recruitment macro in world chat, or somewhere else?

Just now, TheRealJindo said:

I don't follow, do you mean in their recruitment macro in world chat, or somewhere else?

Their forum title. You and DEMISE should rep it. Don't really pay attention to world chat

8 minutes ago, Ironsides said:

Their forum title. You and DEMISE should rep it. Don't really pay attention to world chat

Each his own style I suppose, people can read it in the OP.

On 21-1-2017 at 11:35 AM, TheRealJindo said:

Recruitment update:

Yesterday we got SERVER FIRST Onyxia in our collaboration with DEMISE and Vigor. Thanks again to both guilds for attending! In the coming weeks we will be preparing for World PVP objectives as well as speedruns. Expect recruitment requirements to be stepped up accordingly. 

We are still recruiting exceptional players of all classes (except for mages, whisper Attero for more information). Our particular focus rests on the following classes:

1 Hunter

2 Holy Paladins

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

This recruitment message still applies, we are looking for these classes! Make sure to commit time into your application as poorly written ones may be declined rather quickly (on a case by case basis)!

MC is getting nearer! 

1 Hunter

2 Holy Paladins

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

MC today!

We are still recruiting exceptional players of all classes (except for mages and hunters). Our particular focus rests on the following classes:

2 Holy Paladins

Jindo,

Officer of Praise.

Recruitment is still open for all exceptional players of any class (except hunter/mage), and we are particularly looking for the following:

1 Warrior tank

1 Warrior DPS

1 Holy Paladin

21 hours ago, TheRealJindo said:

Recruitment is still open for all exceptional players of any class (except hunter/mage), and we are particularly looking for the following:

1 Warrior tank

1 Warrior DPS

1 Holy Paladin

We are still recruiting these classes specifically, and hardcore & exceptional players of other classes! 

1 hour ago, Allheaven said:

I did send my app yesterday and even wrote officer on discord but got no response at all. I have no idea if u guys even got it.

We received your application and it is currently under review.

On 26-1-2017 at 10:03 AM, TheRealJindo said:

1 Warrior tank

1 Warrior DPS

1 Holy Paladin

This update still applies! Keep the applications coming!

Probably the most hated guild on the server. So many ass players in this guild. Even their GM, Malinha.

I reset an elite mob so he could get tag as well. He ignored me entirely and proceeded to kill it.

Only ever had bad experiences with this guild. Are you an ass then this is the guild for you.

7 hours ago, Imperator123 said:

Probably the most hated guild on the server. So many ass players in this guild. Even their GM, Malinha.

I reset an elite mob so he could get tag as well. He ignored me entirely and proceeded to kill it.

Only ever had bad experiences with this guild. Are you an ass then this is the guild for you.

That's actually quite funny and sad at the same time. Funny because this is the first time in 9 months that anyone has had such an experience of our guild, and sad that you had the first one. I hope you had better experiences with other players on the server! 

Also, bumP! We are no longer recruiting mages and hunters for now! 

15 hours ago, Imperator123 said:

Farming winterfall juju's in my standard spot when a 59 nightelf hunter called Cortana (that's you by the way), like the vast majority of hunters that i despise, runs up to the High King Winterfall with 3 mobs on her, right before i was gonna pull, feigns death so i get aggro on them because this server is amazing, and proceeds to instantly arcane shot the King so i cannot get the tag. 

The said hunter then gets completely and utterly owned by an elite quest mob and writes a whine post on our forums because i did not want to help afterwards.

Grow a spine man.

Sincerely,

Malinha, the ''ass'' GM of <Praise>

Edited by Malinha

Recruitment Update:

Paladin spot has been filled, thanks for those interested for applying! Recruitment is still open for all try-hard competitive players who got what it takes to be on the top!

Recruitment update:

On 4-2-2017 at 8:14 AM, TheRealJindo said:

Recruitment is still open for all try-hard competitive players who got what it takes to be on the top!

Applicants from the following classes have to be at the top 0.1% of their class (considering our current roster):

Paladin

Mage

Rest of the classes are sitll fully open on recruitment!

Applicants from the following classes have to be at the top 0.1% of their class (considering our current roster):

Paladin

Mage

Hunter

Rogue

On 6-2-2017 at 10:03 PM, TheRealJindo said:

Paladin

Mage

Hunter

Rogue

Priest

On 6-2-2017 at 10:03 PM, TheRealJindo said:

Paladin

Mage

Hunter

Rogue