Ashley

LF Players going R11+

Information

As the title says I'm looking for players attempting to go above & beyond R11, preferably going for R14 - I'm currently playing priest hence R11+.

I don't really care much for exp but being able to provide information about relevant exp will enable me/others to skip a large portion the whole "Will this player be decent" fear in the many, many hours reaching the point of R11>.

If you're interested please feel free to ask me any questions you have via the contact details at the bottom of this thread. Information I require is quite simply your exp, class & current faction - be willing to get to know each other with the ability to re-roll both your class and faction if you chose to.

Personal History

I am an experienced World of Warcraft player that began my journey through Azeroth near the end of TBC until the early weeks of Cata - other than a few resubs here and there which never kept me hooked for long. During that time I've played many different accounts, characters, classes and play-styles while my most achieved class is MM Hunter in wrath with R1 in S8 and pre-nerf 25m HC ICC clears.

I've had other experiences such as gladiator with the following classes; Hunter, Rogue, Rdruid and less impressive Duelist/Rival with Priest, Warrior, DK between S4 & S8.

Extra Information

While vanilla is new to me (including the ranking system) as far as I can tell it's just about how much time you're willing to put into it rather than how good you are, but that's the way its been in WoW since I began playing in S4 and I doubt it would ever change. I should also note I haven't played "hardcore" for a prolonged amount of time since S8 but the adjustment should take place during the first weeks grind to L60.

Contact

• Message on here
  • Add Ashley#3504 on Discord

exp, I hit 2k rating on retail and GM on vanilla as a rogue.

current on Elysium - Gnome Mage - once I hit 60 I'm shooting for R11+

im PST - free from 5:30 pm till when ever I go to sleep. I work m-f 9-5 so. and weekends ill be playing all day long unless things coming up.

I might switch to warrior if I can get a pocket healer hahah or rogue.

LMK if you're down! msg me on here or ingame "Lagz - Gnome mage"

Its about getting bracket spots (position on the server in relation to everyone else on your faction) 

You will need a decent premade in order to farm honour quickly and efficiently. 

Having players who understand the meta of a battleground, who are willing to spam consumables as well as being decent is pretty important. That and them being willing to sit at their pc 16 hours a day off their face on adderall in order to compete with the account sharing chinese account sellers also farming rank. 

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ana&player=Acrimony

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Acrimony said:

Its about getting bracket spots (position on the server in relation to everyone else on your faction)

You will need a decent premade in order to farm honour quickly and efficiently.

Having players who understand the meta of a battleground, who are willing to spam consumables as well as being decent is pretty important. That and them being willing to sit at their pc 16 hours a day off their face on adderall in order to compete with the account sharing chinese account sellers also farming rank.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ana&player=Acrimony

Well this should be rather obvious if true, many VPN locations are known and Elysium should check PvP players who exceed a certain amount of time to catch account sharers/boosters.