Shenna

Zeth'Kur PvP Realm Official Release Date

112 posts in this topic

Zitat

Why is this a thing.

This was not needed.

10.000 playing and 10.000 in queue? And no server needed? Youre a ...

Edited by Bl4ckDr4gon

1 minute ago, Bl4ckDr4gon said:

10.000 playing and 10.000 in queue? And no server needed? Youre a ...

did you saw the Trailer?^^

Is the new server even needed now? population been at 10k past day which means there is no queues anymore. surely making a new server now risks cutting the server population in half or worse?

Isnt there a way to sync the 2 servers so your progress is saved to both servers like it is on some other games like runescape?

3 minutes ago, Habskilla said:

what about transfers? I really think they are needed for the server to have a chance 

People having to level to 15 again is no problem at all. 

4 minutes ago, 1pinki1 said:

Is the new server even needed now? population been at 10k past day which means there is no queues anymore. surely making a new server now risks cutting the server population in half or worse?

Isnt there a way to sync the 2 servers so your progress is saved to both servers like it is on some other games like runescape?

on which planet do you live?

Interesting development! Now seeing as the transfer system worked out very well for the most part with the original servers, perhaps it could be done for this one. There are plenty players that have already invested copious hours who would transfer if made possible. 

Thank you, this is much appreciated!

And to you guys who whines for transfers, this would completely ruin the idea of a fresh start.

I've also seen alot of people ask for x-realms, go back to retail, seriously..

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sidetrack:

on which planet do you live?

He is an all-time-on player and never saw the queue.

1 minute ago, Sidetrack said:

10k Players online + 10k Players in que to prime time

your talking about 2 days ago.  in the past 24 hours i have logged in 4-5 times with no queue. before they were being Ddos'd most likely.

Edited by 1pinki1

Just now, 1pinki1 said:

your talking about 2 days ago.  in the past 24 hours i have logged in 4-5 times with no queue.

youre talking about nost pvp right?

Aww yeaahh!! Bout time! Server Queue is 11k for me right now! RIDICULOUS! These Queue times have me cringggeee pretty much all day, hopefully they release new server soon, and allow transfers. 

ok great news! now i have a question. So since these servers are both new and both are most likely on the same time line and same gear stats, would this now be a golden opportunity to experiment with cross realm battlegrounds with JUST THESE TWO REALMS?

if you are a West Coast NA player from their perspective there is no issue because there is no queue at that time 

Lots of new player including myself want to play on a fresh new classic WoW server like before. This new server is a great idea.

Thanks !

1 minute ago, Sidetrack said:

youre talking about nost pvp right?

No im talking about Elysium PvP since that is what the thread is about :)

1 minute ago, 1pinki1 said:

your talking about 2 days ago.  in the past 24 hours i have logged in 4-5 times with no queue. before they were being Ddos'd most likely.

You need to lay of the mushrooms man, start reading the forums here/reddit/twitter/youtube, everyone has been complaining (especially today) about redicilous que times. 

1 minute ago, blooper said:

Aww yeaahh!! Bout time! Server Queue is 11k for me right now! RIDICULOUS! These Queue times have me cringggeee pretty much all day, hopefully they release new server soon, and allow transfers. 

It's releasing tomorrow, did you not watch the incredibly short video?

OT: I think it's a great idea. Worst comes to the worst, we end up merging the servers. I see no downside right now. Thank you! (currently 11,118 in queue ;))

Edited by Agios

2 minutes ago, 1pinki1 said:

que is atm 11k+ with 9k Players online? so youre talking about nost PVE or snth :D