totana42x

"Disconnected from server" on login

When I try and log in (username and password correct) I receive the message "Disconnected from server" immediately.

I have tried resetting my password and have checked all relevant files and settings to get online to no result.

Hey all, just had the same issue and couldnt fix it.

i Then went to the Kronos website downloaded their link then changed the realm lists to the one stated on the website and it worked first try.

Which client are you using? If you're using your existing WoW folder ( before downloading this one) and edit the file there, you'll run into that problem. I did. I edited the realm list in the folder that i unzipped and now it works. So maybe you're just assuming you had to use your pre-existing WoW to run this, which I don't think is the case.

For those wondering, the mistake I made was RENAMING realmlist.wtf to 'set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org' when actually you have to edit the CONTENTS of realmlist to 'set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org'. Hopefully this helps others who had the same oversight as myself

I found that my realmlist file had named its self realmlist.wtf,  changing this to just realmlist (file type is still .wtf) has sorted my issue.  I do however get disconnected when my character loads into game now which is super fun.

Just to clarify the problem you're having. You input nickname and password and after that what prompt do you get? Connecting, authenticating and success?

Since yesterday I've been constantly got stuck on connecting. And on those times I get in to the game I get DC after a minute or so. I haven't changed anything on my local data (addons/settings/realmlist) but I did set up the two factor authentication.

I hope we'll get back to the game soon! ^^,

17 hours ago, Nyxtro said:

For those wondering, the mistake I made was RENAMING realmlist.wtf to 'set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org' when actually you have to edit the CONTENTS of realmlist to 'set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org'. Hopefully this helps others who had the same oversight as myself

Just tried this, and it works. At first, I thought I was supposed change the name, but you need to open it with notepad, THEN change it to set realmlist logon.elysiumetc etc etc you get it. But yes, if you can't open the file, try opening it with notepad and edit it.