Nyemu

Engineering Specialization.

I recently got my engineering skill up to 300 and wanted to get my gnomish engineering going. I believe as Alliance, all I have to do is get a quest in Stormwind to "show my work" to tinkmaster overspark in Ironforge. When this quest was not available to me, I searched on Google, and there I found an alternate way of doing it. This sent me to Ratchet, where I got a quest to deliver a book to a fellow in Booty Bay. I did this, but again I got no follow-up quest to go to tinkmaster in IF.

I'm wondering if anyone else got this problem, and if so, did you find any solution to the problem?

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

I got the exact same problem. There is no way to contact any GM ingame. And the Bugtracker isn't working at all for days ! ... Sorry, but this is just embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, Cratox said:

Hi,

I got the exact same problem. There is no way to contact any GM ingame. And the Bugtracker isn't working at all for days ! ... Sorry, but this is just embarrassing.

Contact gm ingame: just make a ticket, stuck->still stuck.

It's been a while now since I made the post. I have tried disabelig addons, and a few suggested deleting my WDB folder. I re-visited all trainers multiple times to see if anything changed, but nothing has worked this far.

I got a 2 day's old ticket, and it still says "We are currently experiencing a high volume of petitions."

This really blows. Without the possibility to choose a specialization, the profession is kinda worthless.