So from what I've gathered some bosses are nerfed in the 1.12.1 patch which they were not previous to this one.

So, quick question, would it be possible to keep things as they are, just buff the bosses again? (Not just bosses if other things in the raids were nerfed, then please buff those too. We want it difficult so it lasts, or atleast I do.) Considering how they beat Ragnaros SO quickly, it's no fun, at all. I mean, seeing the kill with people still in ZF gear is rediculous. Please, buff the bosses again if possible.

God bless!

Astralogion

Edited by Astralogion

Whenever I read threads like this, I ask myself why Black Lotus is so expensive and people buy it for high prices.

Edited by Ram

Unfortunately, it won't happen because of all the special snowflakes who desperately want to believe that they are vanilla wow all-stars. For emotional motives, they've accepted the flawed arguments, such as, "everyone back in vanilla was bad", and "we've had 12+ years to figure out wow," and so they accept stock mangos scripting that is bugged, untertuned, and often times (like with Rag), just flat out missing boss mechanics. 

While I would love vanilla to actually be blizzlike in regards to difficulty, the plebians don't want it to so they can feel special, and so they've believed the lie that stock mangos projects like Nost/Elysium/Kronos are blizzlike. 

They aren't. 

I agree with this for the fresh servers to retune Ony and MC to actually require more than getting together 40 level 60s who aren't retards.

В 19.01.2017 в 23:44, Zachb34 сказал:

they've believed the lie that stock mangos projects like Nost/Elysium/Kronos are blizzlike. 

They aren't. 

Can you tell me are there any blizzlike vanilla servers?

On 1/19/2017 at 8:44 PM, Zachb34 said:

While I would love vanilla to actually be blizzlike in regards to difficulty, the plebians don't want it to so they can feel special, and so they've believed the lie that stock mangos projects like Nost/Elysium are blizzlike. 

They aren't. 

First of all, kindly stop lying with that "stock mangos" bullshit. If we were using stock Mangos, you would not see over 5k players online and the server running stable. The fact that we can have realms with over 10k players on them, should be enough proof that we're certainly not "stock mangos".

Secondly, we are striving for as closely Blizz-like as possible. This means that we will never change something without a valid reason for it. We're not going to double Ragnaros HP just because some poster on the forum claims that he is too easy. All raid content is tuned and adjusted based on evidence - this is one of the jobs of the QA team. In our change/patch logs, everyone can see how things are being fixed as we strive towards that goal.

Astralogion, there actually weren't many nerfs to raids during vanilla at all. Most notably AQ40 received one nerf bundled together with a bug fix. We are trying to recreate the pre-nerf AQ40 while not introducing that bug. So your suggestion is somewhat unnecessary. We naturally always welcome bug reports with evidence related to current raid content, in case there are things that are not properly working.