Sign in to follow this  
Gurona

Dendochu Botting in hillsbrad

Wow, a screenshot. Would some /y in an area saying - FRIDOLIN IS BOTTING, I would say the exact same thing. If you watched him a few hours why you didn't made a video? 

This isn't a proof for me...

Greetings,

Fridolin

We have video proof. It's not a big deal that you don't believe it. Come to hillsbrad right now and come behind the level 20 Syndicate tower to the east and you can watch the Undead Mage "Clasher" botting the exact same area and path as the last guy.

And why you dont open an ingame ticket or going into the right forum section ?

Posting here took days till something happens....

So smart that guy ... 

Guess you aren't capable of reading. Guess since I am the "smart guy" I will say again. I opened a ticket and followed the guy for 2 hours. No answer from GM's.

People are so freaking stupid defending botters and not even reading what the OP writes. Sorry Gurona for the responses and thanks for letting us know, there are more "smart" guys out the reading ur post! Take care :)

6 hours ago, Gurona said:

Guess you aren't capable of reading. Guess since I am the "smart guy" I will say again. I opened a ticket and followed the guy for 2 hours. No answer from GM's.

u followed him for 2 hours? in case u r bored: wanna farm for me so i can get my epicmount?

i had about 10 tickets now since the last month.

i got from every ticket an answer! the fastest ticket was 5 hours later..... dont forget its their free time they spent

if you log out , that ticket still exist and get a noice to the gm! 

i bet you cancelled your ticket as you logged out ! 

and who cares ... its one of about 100k characters... these forum is the complete wrong section ..... go to the bugtracker or to issues.... but here ... its lost in the interwebs

Edited by Vollfos