Sign in to follow this  
whiskeyjd

Can't use 2 factor aut.

I've had enabled my 2 factor authentication but accidentally (my noob action) I've deleted the related e-mail and format my mobile device (this is also noobish i know) And now I can't use 2 factor authentication. I tried to remove it from control panel but it's asking my code. How can you help me? Please reset my account and i will enable 2fa again.

Edited by whiskeyjd

Admins will NEVER remove 2FA from an account.  You have no way to prove you are the geniune owner of that account since the only thing you registered here with was an email address.

I can't even enter web site. Generally its is asking my six-digit code from the application. Please help me. I can prove that this account belongs me.

That is the risk you get with 2FA pal, you are basicly 100% secure against hackers, but you are 0% secure against own failures.

Your only way of getting this fixed is trying to get a backup back for your authenticator, (I got mine in google backup) and remake that email since you said you deleted it I expect you use an own mailserver, so just remake that email, and you will be able to receive emails again from the ely account.

40 minutes ago, Hatsodoom said:

I don't have anything with a QR reader. Can I not use this?

Yes, you can.

See my profile's about me section for instructions on how to setup 2FA sans smartphone through using WinAuth for Windows.

1 hour ago, Erjh8765 said:

Yes, you can.

See my profile's about me section for instructions on how to setup 2FA sans smartphone through using WinAuth for Windows.

Can you mabye post a link to the right threat? Since you have over 350 posts to go through

Edit:  Nvm, missread your post

Edited by Reimer