Sign in to follow this  
Xanadu2112x

Combo point addon

Looking for a specific combo point addon, that just shows 5 small dots that fill when I gain combo points.

I've seen nugcombobar but it looks too flashy and not the one I'm looking for.

I've searched the forum for similar topics and here I am. Like the OP, I'd like to find an addon, a detachable frame perhaps, that would give me clear and constant view of my combo points. The thing is, some of the addons I'm using do have similar features: ArcHUD2 shows a side bar near my character but I still have to look away from my target to see the CP. I've seen modui (presumably) show CP just over the target's nameplate, which was very nice, but for some reason it stopped doing it and never showed them again.

CompactComboBar shows health and mana and therefore is useless most of the time cuz health cant be seen on enemies on this server.

I found NugComboBar and it's pretty good. Almost as good or even better than having CP attached to the enemy nameplate. And it looks cool too.

How do you install these addons? I've tried combo points redux and nugcombobar and it won't work. I get some kind of error upon entering the game. I don't get it. Any help would be appreciated.

11 час назад, cbarchuk сказал:

How do you install these addons? I've tried combo points redux and nugcombobar and it won't work. I get some kind of error upon entering the game. I don't get it. Any help would be appreciated.

Just put the folder with the addon name (and containing the .lua and other files) into your *wow directory*/Interface/Addons. Then launch the game, log in, open the Addons window by clicking the button in the bottom left corner and make sure the option for loading out-of-date addons is checked. NugComboBar should be already in the list and checked too. Then you load the game and you can type /ncb too see the addon commands. If you see any errors it might be that the addon conflicts with your other addons.

On 6/9/2017 at 6:51 PM, Ldarius said:

CompactComboBar shows health and mana and therefore is useless most of the time cuz health cant be seen on enemies on this server.

I found NugComboBar and it's pretty good. Almost as good or even better than having CP attached to the enemy nameplate. And it looks cool too.

/ccb toggle [combo|t-health|t-mana|health|energy]
toggle shown/hidden status of each bar (combo points, target health, target mana, health, energy) (ie. /ccb toggle health)