Sign in to follow this  
Jdude2021

DC Bug Again...

Well its starting again...We all know how it goes by this point.... 

So and So is doing "fill in the blank"...Game starts lagging..Unable to interact with anything..Disconnected from game...Try to relog and get stuck at Authenticating screen..

Same thing has been happening almost every other day for the past 2 weeks... Fix please...

1 minute ago, Gunhammer said:

Just happened to me, stuck at "connected". I can choose another realm and get in, but not Elysium.

+1 Should have started my char on Anathema instead lol

I am stuck at "connected' when I attempt to connect to Elysium and get to character select.  I can get to character select for the other realms, however.

Stuck at connect, swapping between servers works but can't connect to Elysium.

Edited by Pziko

NVM, that was yesterday.  But they were under DDOS yesterday so it may be a similar attack.

Edited by starrbuck

13 minutes ago, Chemdogg said:

I just joined EP today.  Does this happen frequently?

Every day....they really need to get their shit together. 

Same here. Game went just fine, suddenly everything stopped on one place. No Disconnects so I went with ALT+F4. Threw a quick shower and came back. Entered my credentials (name + pw) - Connected, stuck on Connected.. Waiting waiting and Disconnected. Can get on other realms tho. Tried 2 account, all the same.

An hour and no update on anything. Please restart server or do something to solve it? If you don't have people in the team from different time zones you should definitely get someone that can at least answer when this sort of thing happens. Frustrating to never be able to play when you have time to do it.

9 minutes ago, Dbrooks said:

Every day....they really need to get their shit together. 

It's no happening everyday. It has been happening several times before since server launch. Also this weekend Elysium PvP has been under heavy DDoS.

Same here. If I delete the realm name from the config.wtf file.I can get to other realms, but as soon as I try to connect to Elysium, it gets stuck at connected, and then disconnects.

1 hour ago, Chemdogg said:

I just joined EP today.  Does this happen frequently?

For the most part, it does happen quite often. However, it doesn't happen to the extent that it'd drive a massive amount of people away, seeing as 15000+ people play daily. Do keep in mind that DDoS attacks and other technical issues may occur, due to the recent issues.