IzZaGod

Stealthed cats at low level?

I've only ever played a hunter as a low level twink back in the day and i don't remember if their are tamable cats that can stealth at lvl 19 or lower. I hear you get a prowl ability at like level 20 or something but that doesn't help in the 10-19 bracket BGS. Im going Night Elf for Shadowmeld and i wanna be able to hide and pick people off without them seeing my pet standing right beside me giving my location away. 

So does prowl come after lvl 19? Do stealthed pets exist before lvl 20 and if they do will they even stealth themselves or is it impossible without the prowl ability?

Edited by IzZaGod

Here's a list for all petspells and where to get them: Petopia

You can indeed teach this to a level 30 (or higher) cat, however, the lowest possible beast you can learn it from is the "Mountain Lion", which is a level 32 to 33 beast.

40 minutes ago, Poly said:

You can indeed teach this to a level 30 (or higher) cat, however, the lowest possible beast you can learn it from is the "Mountain Lion", which is a level 32 to 33 beast.

Can't he tame that mountain lion (with help of a friend ofc) and then have the spell learned? (Cat will downlevel though I expect).

1 minute ago, smokeit said:

Can't he tame that mountain lion (with help of a friend ofc) and then have the spell learned? (Cat will downlevel though I expect).

Can't tame stuff higher level than yourself.