WobLight

[Addon] ActionMirroringFrame (also good for Screencasting!)

Usually do both, depending if it's the main action bar or a sidebar. Gonna test today again in raid with newest test master.

My test with latest test-branch yesterday in raid.

After around an hour without any issues, those 2 errors came up:

amf2.jpg

amf3.jpg

and those errors came up with every button press, via hotkey or mouse. Only relog helps. Debugmode while this errors:

amf1.jpg

Maybe interesting, my UF had a similar overflow-lib-error at the same time:

amf4.jpg

Can you update you luna unit frames? that error doesn't match my files. Also if you can install BugSack addon it could provide more info on errors (and also avoid giving you that nasty message error in the middle of the screen)

I'm giving up^^ Guess it's a kind of lib error somehow. After some hours raiding one random addon starts with an overflow error (while still working afterwards). A few seconds later amf starts with 2 different line overflow errors and doesn't work anymore until relog.

amf1.jpg

amf2.jpg

amf3.jpg

Cheer! I've finally found the culprit! There was a line of code missing for some reason, that caused the stack to grow each time you used a /cast macro, which was eventually leading to a stack overflow after prolonged usage (that's why it was only noticeable in raids). Test again and you should be fine.

Thank you so much for your help.

Uhm...ok...you are welcome^^ Done nothing but posting ugly pics but ok if it helps^^ I'm not making videos but I kinda like the mod and how it works. Personally I don't see differences in the orginal version and  the test branch.

The test version hooks into specific functions to show icon and cooldown of the spell/item used. If you are already using another addon which does that you will not see any difference in almost every case.

And if bugs don't get reported they don't get fixed.

No issues this raid. Icons worked for every complex macro. Think this can go to master. Didn't test some weird  /castsequence stuff though.

On 7/18/2017 at 11:08 PM, WobLight said:

v1.3.1

• Spell cost tip should now be less impacting performances
  • Tips now follow mirror rotation
  • Usage chat print should now easier to view
  • Plex Lucky Patcher Kodi
  • fixed missing settings (cooldownTip and costTip)

thanks Woblight for your help

Edited by rossi123