IzZaGod

Aimed Shot macro?

I've been through countless forums looking for an Aimed Shot macro that's spammable. As all hunters with it know that if you spam it constantly then it will keep resetting the cast time. Anyone know of a macro that i can spam without its starting the cast over? Should be fairly simple macro, i just suck at creating them in vanilla.

Huh? I've never had Aimed Shot reset on me out of the blue.

I know some addons can display the cast time resetting each time you press it, but that doesn't mean the cast time is resetting. Anyway, try this out:

/script if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end
/cast Aimed Shot
/script if not IsAutoRepeatAction(3) then CastSpellByName("Auto Shot"); end

I'm not sure if I spam the button or not, it's muscle memory at this point, but I hopped on to check just now what happens if I do: Spamming the macro with my current setup didn't reset my addon's timer, nor did it reset Aimed Shot's cast time. If you're still having trouble, I might have another idea about what it might be...

4 hours ago, Raziya said:

Huh? I've never had Aimed Shot reset on me out of the blue.

I know some addons can display the cast time resetting each time you press it, but that doesn't mean the cast time is resetting. Anyway, try this out:

I'm not sure if I spam the button or not, it's muscle memory at this point, but I hopped on to check just now what happens if I do: Spamming the macro with my current setup didn't reset my addon's timer, nor did it reset Aimed Shot's cast time. If you're still having trouble, I might have another idea about what it might be...

Oh you are right. Im using Rais Autoshot and it has a cast bar for aimed shot and it shows it resetting when i press more than once... Thank you.

5 hours ago, IzZaGod said:

Oh you are right. Im using Rais Autoshot and it has a cast bar for aimed shot and it shows it resetting when i press more than once... Thank you.

Ah. I have Rais too, and wow, it's working for you? A lot of other people are reporting that the Aimed Shot cast bar ain't working.

Anyway, I started using Luna Frames 'cause I got in touch with Rhyna, and he put in a Multi-Shot timer for me. :D It also has an Aimed Shot timer, and that's the one that doesn't reset. I think this is the version...
https://github.com/Aviana/LunaUnitFrames/releases/tag/2200

If you're interested in checking it out. Otherwise, see if you can find the latest!

Good luck. :)