Murphy_2920

Ehh... RP on Elysium?

7 posts in this topic

Going to try and start a character for some good ol classic vanilla wow RP

Ill need to be level 10 to /s

Im not sure which level is needed to /y

Going to name my dude Harveystout (Alliance, Not sure which Class is a good choice) , He will wonder SW and IF , Goldshire and Kharanos. Selling brews from the locations at the other locations. Pretty straight forward, will develop more as interest grows.

Would like any input here, would you interact & even buy Harvey's brews? What Class would you suggest? (My guess, Rogue)

Hey I'm interested as well. I RPed a bit on wotlk and would like to do it again but then on vanilla.

So please whisper me or send me a mail. My ingame name is: Shafley

I'm from Wotlk as well, Elysium needs more rpers. I'm mostly in the contested zones while rping but if you're in Ashenvale or Stonetalon Mountains, look for Zusdan or Shieldclaw.

Mind if I just add you guys? Would be nice to just build up a nice friendly community at least?

Alliance, character name Reubenn. In case you didn't see my other posts (i'm kinda spamming all the RP posts now hah), I've joined the /RP channel and suggest everyone else do it so we can build it up : )

On 9/2/2017 at 7:59 PM, Murphy_2920 said:

Going to try and start a character for some good ol classic vanilla wow RP

Ill need to be level 10 to /s

Im not sure which level is needed to /y

Going to name my dude Harveystout (Alliance, Not sure which Class is a good choice) , He will wonder SW and IF , Goldshire and Kharanos. Selling brews from the locations at the other locations. Pretty straight forward, will develop more as interest grows.

Would like any input here, would you interact & even buy Harvey's brews? What Class would you suggest? (My guess, Rogue)

What did you end up making? I did a search for Harveystout in the "Find Character" and saw nothing.  But with only one post in 9 months I doubt you come to the forums much anymore or even play.

Most likely "lysium happened" and that person doesn't play here anymore. (Why would you still play here, anyway?)

Edited by #Bovine1324