Sign in to follow this  
Ratar

Battlegroups

I honestly have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but could we somehow combine battlegrounds from all the realms?  Something similar to battlegroups on old retail expansions.  It would drastically reduce queue times and encourage battleground participation.

I really enjoy playing on the lower-pop Anathema, but would also love to participate in battlegrounds occasionally.  Pretty much impossible currently.

Just a thought!

Why not?  I run a private mangos core just for experimentation, so I understand the tech pretty well.  Just curious what technical limitations there are.

It's not viable either, considering the servers are at different points in their timelines. Even if it were possible, I don't fancy facing Naxx geared players in BWL gear, sorry.

Unfortunately this is not possible.

As Ickus said the technical limitations of MaNGOS do not allow this currently, you would have to rework a lot on the core to just make this even a possibility.
Then there is, as Tribe2 said, the difference of Patch & Item progression between all servers, which would make it unfair for players of Elysium to play against players of Anathema.