Sign in to follow this  
Steppenwolf

[Elysium] DPS warrior spreadsheet

This is based on the old Nostalrius warrior spreadsheet linked on the forums. I picked it up and first edited it for Kronos and then for Elysium. I have done alot of bug fixes, corrections and improvements to that sheet.

You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0K52-VEkRDTeWI3U3V2LTVVYUk

Make sure to read the user guide before using it.

This was mainly for my personal use, but figured I would share it. 

If you find any issues, feel free to PM me on discord (Steppenwolf#0923) or reply to this thread.

Notes:

All relevant PPMs/Proc Chances are mostly from Elysium's database on Github. Some rarely used weapons still have inaccurate proc chances or miss them completely.

Attack Table, Weapon Skill, Glancing Blow calculations are all based on the source code from Elysium's Github.

Resistance Calculation - Simply uses a 0,8 modifier for spell damage to approximately account for resistances.

Known issues:

Slam calculation - Not accurate. Don't know how to fix either at the moment. Use on your own caution.

Heroic Strike calculation - Should be close to accurate, but i'm not 100% sure, since these type of calculations are hard to model in excel.

Flurry calculation - Should be close to accurate, but not 100% sure.

Libram of Rapidity calculation - Only accurate for very long fights. Not accurate for short fights.

Edited by Steppenwolf

Nice! gonna give it a look. Does it differ from Omakaronis sheet in any considerable ways?

itemization differences, + some items not there cus not added at Ely yet. We have worked together discussing things on private chat and on the discord shared in my post along the way. Recently i picked up hes sheet cus i liked hes design better. So atm it should be almost identical.

On 21.9.2017 at 7:33 PM, Storfan said:

Nice! gonna give it a look. Does it differ from Omakaronis sheet in any considerable ways?

It used to be quite different, since they were developed separately based on the same old Nostalrius spreadsheet.

Now they should be more similar since Omakaroni started using my spreadsheet, but they are still mostly developed separately even though we share/discuss some changes.

Nice work Steppenwolf

One request if I may: Mugger's Belt, as an alternative for Onslaught Girdle for the dagger furry warriors out there. If I knew how to work in Excel I would try to make the change myself, but I don't. If you could explain to me how to add new items, I would gladly try to do it myself (since it is a pretty unusual request).

Cheers! 

On 1.10.2017 at 10:37 AM, Razorwynd said:

Nice work Steppenwolf

One request if I may: Mugger's Belt, as an alternative for Onslaught Girdle for the dagger furry warriors out there. If I knew how to work in Excel I would try to make the change myself, but I don't. If you could explain to me how to add new items, I would gladly try to do it myself (since it is a pretty unusual request).

Cheers! 

Added Mugger's Belt.

Edited by Steppenwolf