Sign in to follow this  
Aubery

Elysium - Crashed

Hello, I step into the Elysium realm, it's stuck in "connected", but in the other realms I have no problem. Thank you

PS: Sorry if I'm wrong in a few words, I do not speak English, only Spanish and French :)

You are not alone brother xD

Got DC mid game, and now when trying to connect back in it keeps happening the same as you wrote...

Edited by Baraba

I was dc'd from Elysium just now and cannot get back in. Whenever I try it gets stuck at "connected".

I can login to other servers fine.

I'm really disappointed by this. Waited over two hours getting a group for Wailing Caverns (as Alliance) and had 4 people walk all the way there. Had to reform the group a couple of times because of leavers. We were just about to kill the goblin in the pre-instance and BAM dc. 

I'm also experiencing this issue. Any help on resolving this would be greatly appreciated. I got 4 people to walk all the way to wailing caverns as alliance. Doubt they're still waiting for me :(

I wish there was a twitter update or some kind of post on here explaining why this happens and when it'll get solved. 

5 minutes ago, vibitrary said:

It's everyone, and then continues to be difficult to connect for some time as everyone tries to reconnect at once.

Thanks!

I was asking because it still says the server is at med pop. Strange. Maybe because we're "connected" not "connecting"

I remember a similar problem with Kronos II launch. And the devs screaming at people via twitter "STOP ALL LOGGING IN AT ONCE" yeah like that help haha

1 minute ago, vibitrary said:

Agreed. Every time it has happened I have been left with no way of knowing when it will resume connection. 

It would be nice if the Devs, even if they cannot give us a time, just acknowledge via twitter that they're aware there's a problem and they're working on it :/

1 minute ago, Kazgarul said:

It would be nice if the Devs, even if they cannot give us a time, just acknowledge via twitter that they're aware there's a problem and they're working on it :/

exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Brucey said:

exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Kazgarul said:

Something would be better than nothing.

Same problem, two other threads on this open.

Not sure whether it's down or just booted a portion of playerbase. It says medium pop on realmlist.