dstianzigexianmo

A question about the banned of Chinese trade unions

First of all, thanks to GM's continuous unpaid work. I appreciate it very much。

As a player who loves Warcraft, I believe in the fair management of GM. I strictly follow the rules of the server management. And in order to maintain the order of the server, I continue to report the gold farmers and AFKER.When the server needed support, I tried to donate 200$ as the server's rent. I sincerely hope the server is getting better and better.

This time, GM blocked the whole guild's ID because several people brushed NAXX. It makes me wonder about the justice of the GM team. You can't punish everyone for a crime. You can't lose your head because of anger. You're destroying everything that your GM team has built up.

A large percentage of Chinese players earn between $20 thousand and $50 thousand a year, and we don't need to sell gold for rice. We are here because we love this game and respect your MG team. If we have been treated unfairly, we will leave. We believe that other players who believe in justice will gradually move away.

Hopefully, the GM team can work it out as soon as possible and make sure it doesn't happen again.I am very grateful for that。

Plus, the reputation we lost from unreasonable red notice in game, increased the sterotype on how ppl on the server think about chinese players.

Take further investifation please and make seriours announcement after that would show a fair game environment.

We believe below simple rules,

Gold sellers = dead

innocent ppl = alive

WE ONLY NEED FAIR TREATMENT!!!

You should thanks for Crestfall , increasing the Anti Chinese stereotype , they will even Ban VPN or create specific server only for Chinese which is indirect cause of such behavior within the people. There the equality fails.

/Kind regards Killerduki

You deserved it 100%. As pottu explained your guilds were unwilling to take action against your members blatant gselling so he took action. Get rekt and never come back.

kill the gold seller,but dont kill innocent person

I am collecting herbs in azshara when i be banned with no reason,when my friend try to give a ticket to GM in game for ask why, he was banned too.in fact ,we are normal players,not gold sellers,the only reason why we be banned is we just onlion when it happens in our guild ,which is the most impossible selling gold guild——covenant.

So we hope GM team inquire thoroughly into the matter,DO NOT KILL INNOCENT PERSON AGAIN!

Edited by HONGYE

Go work a real job instead.

ps: Stop useing google translate. Have language difficulties? Maybe this is not the place for you...