Sign in to follow this  
Zazabi

Which specialization?

Which LW specialization should I choose as a hunter? I know dragonscale might seem like the obvious choice, but how beneficial is it really?

Dragonscale Specialization will allow you to craft Mail using Leatherworking.  Tribal and Elemental Specializations do not offer Mail levels of armor.

Since Hunters can wear Mail armor at Level 40+, the obvious recommendation is obvious would be Dragonscale Specialization.

4 hours ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

Dragonscale Specialization will allow you to craft Mail using Leatherworking.  Tribal and Elemental Specializations do not offer Mail levels of armor.

Since Hunters can wear Mail armor at Level 40+, the obvious recommendation is obvious would be Dragonscale Specialization.

Yeah I know, that's pretty much what I wrote..

The thing is.. Just because and armor is mail doesn't make it superior and as far as I can tell the stats on dragonscale armor are somewhat lackluster.

I'm currebtly leaning more towards Tribal, as it offers leather armor with great stats and allows me to craft Hide of the Wild as we'll.

10 часов назад, Zazabi сказал:

Yeah I know, that's pretty much what I wrote..

The thing is.. Just because and armor is mail doesn't make it superior and as far as I can tell the stats on dragonscale armor are somewhat lackluster.

I'm currebtly leaning more towards Tribal, as it offers leather armor with great stats and allows me to craft Hide of the Wild as we'll.

man it's simple af, what do you want from your profession? Money? pick Tribal, you have no options here. gl