Sign in to follow this  
Discodolphin

Best places to level pets

Hello,

Just recently got Lupos and now I'm learning the hard way that this server works differently than retail Vanilla.

What are the best places to level your pet? - Looking for something in the bracket of 23-55.

My spot of choice was right across the road from the Alliance FP in Azshara.  There's a group of around 20 spirits on the ground to the right of the hill.  They're quest mobs so sometimes there's competition, but there's enough of them where it doesn't make much of a difference and the quest doesn't require many kills (and not many people quest in Azshara to begin with).  I liked going there because they're super easy to kill without needing your pet since they have low health.  Half of them are also casters so you can stay at ranged the whole time.  Good XP for your pet and fast to farm them solo.  They drop decent trash items/cloth, too.

3 minutes ago, Myllz said:

My spot of choice was right across the road from the Alliance FP in Azshara.  There's a group of around 20 spirits on the ground to the right of the hill.  They're quest mobs so sometimes there's competition, but there's enough of them where it doesn't make much of a difference and the quest doesn't require many kills (and not many people quest in Azshara to begin with).  I liked going there because they're super easy to kill without needing your pet since they have low health.  Half of them are also casters so you can stay at ranged the whole time.  Good XP for your pet and fast to farm them solo.  They drop decent trash items/cloth, too.

Thank you. What level would you advice to go there? Since XP is based off your pet's level.

4 minutes ago, Discodolphin said:

Thank you. What level would you advice to go there? Since XP is based off your pet's level.

The mobs are low 40's.  I used to go there around pet level 35 and would stay there until 55 or so.

7 minutes ago, Myllz said:

The mobs are low 40's.  I used to go there around pet level 35 and would stay there until 55 or so.

Thank you. I'll be sure to go there!

Hi.

Here's a tutorial for pets. The segment you're looking for is Combat Training at 20:53. Please refer to the Hunter Macros & Tips thread for more information. :)

Oh by the way, a great place to level a pet from 50 to 60 is north-west of Silithus, there are earth and wind elementals that drop valuable mats and aren't hard to kill.