Sign in to follow this  
invectus

1-60, how fast?

im thinking of making a new warlock but i dont know if it's worth the time. Im only interested in raiding really and never been much of a leveling player. If I put my mind to it how fast would you reckon i get a character to level 60? lets say I would spend 10-12hours a day just to give a small indication of how much time i would be able to put in to it. 

Any speed level achievements you would like to share?

tips tricks for locks? 

appreciate it thanks! 

Wit 10-12 hours a day I would say it should be possible to lvl in 2 weeks depending on race you select (cus tbh I always think humans have a bit of an advantage when it comes to leveling zones in the beginning).

to my knowledge, the world record is a hunter that leveled to 60 in 4d20h of game time.  That is really moving.  I would say the average player hits 60 after 6-8 days of actual game play time.

Scott,

I looked back into it a bit and Joanna's run in the 4d20h was on a retail server back in the day and that run was about running to 60 at the start of a server.

If a guy really wanted to get the best time possible, you log off everytime you need the cooldown on your hearthstone and full rested xp.  There is also a video of a guy who got power leveled and his /played time was under 3 days of time.

Well I'm just going with what you claimed, you didn't say the "fastest time to 60 at beginning of server launch" you said world record to level 60. Which is not Joana