HerrKleiser

Character restoration problem!

So i have 33 lvl hunter/troll...I tryed today and restored it,but it was lvl 8..I did it again and it tells me that its restired..I tough that if i delete it and try to restore it again,it will fix the problem but it was mistake.So my question is,what do i do now.I opened ingame ticket and waiting for GM to contact with!!! I NEED HALP!!!!

Have tried several times today to restore mine and can't get past the authentication... seems there is always a problem. Changed passwords like 4 times and still can't get it. About to give it up and Elysium also.... :(

Soooo... how did the process actually work for transferring the characters back over?

My understanding is that it was a custom WoW client that logged into the account using the user/pass entered into the restoration tool, then it scrapped the info that way in order to restore it.

Oh, and user/pass info was sent in plain text.

According to the LH forum, they tried to get Shenna to agree to having folks download their data directly from the LH account portal when it goes live soon-ish, but she said no and decided to use this other method instead.

Edited by Guardian452

@Guardian452The person that now owns your login and password in plain text is Whitekidney when you changed your password ingame through the command. Until you have proof of any wrongdoing please stop making baseless accusations.

What to do people like me,who cant restore characters  in your restoration tool because Wrong password or authentication rejected? Can you answer? I JUST WANT TO PLAY.