• Announcements

• Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
Bog

Am I missing something with log-in info?

13 posts in this topic

I have the client, changed the realmlist.wtf but I keep getting a message saying "the information you have entered is invalid... blah blah blah"  Do I use my display name on the forums to log in?  Do I use my email?  My email doesn't fit into the account name text box so I assumed I was supposed to use my display name.  How do I login?  

im having the same problem. i made the account like 15min ago. does it take time for youre server's to activate the account or?

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:06 AM, Bog said:

I have the client, changed the realmlist.wtf but I keep getting a message saying "the information you have entered is invalid... blah blah blah"  Do I use my display name on the forums to log in?  Do I use my email?  My email doesn't fit into the account name text box so I assumed I was supposed to use my display name.  How do I login?  

same problem, but when I go to restore the password is says account name isn't valid, can you guys delete my account so I can reset it or send my account name to my email?

2 hours ago, Kalmar said:

Hi Heavensmight,

Please note that you need to create both forum and an in game account, they are two seperate accounts. You do not log in to the game with your forum credentials and the vice versa. To create an in game account click on this link: https://elysium-project.org/main/signup.html

I did make both, but I can't get into the game when i enter my info into the game launcher. I put in my game account info and cannot get in. I followed the beginner guide exactly and its not working.

Edited by Heavensmight
i need follow up

I have the same problem. I created a game account and changed the realmlist info accordingly but i cannot log in. It doesnt take much time to tell that my account info or password is wrong. So i tried to change my password and the password change worked. But still, i cant log in due to same reason. I tried running the game in Admin mode and the game is on a C:\wow folder so im sure i dont have an issue with that.

i understand that my game account info is different than the forum account and im sure of my game account info.

UPDATE :

i just tried resetting my password and i recieved a temporary one. So i am able to log in.

Now i tried to change my password from the temporary one to a new one, and the change password process worked, but im not able to log in with the new password. I tried with the temporary password "which is supposed to be changed" and it works

Edited by Edmund-b
UPDATE

So how do I look up my game account info. I cant find anywhere to see it. I wrote down the username and password, but im not able to get into the game.  so how do I verify if im troubleshooting correctly if I cant see if you have the same info I have written down? I think my password is correct I just need to verify my username, but I don't see anyway to do that.

Edited by Heavensmight

I tried to reset my password and it says my username is invalid. i'm confused. I have tried everything else. I have not been able to get into the game since I made an account. and there is no way for me to reset my username. that I can see anyway. you could delete the game account for me so I can try to make a new account. or send me the username to my email. I don't know what else to do. please help!

Edited by Heavensmight

Hey, it's not just you. I'm also having this problem. I made a game account a little over an hour ago and I still cannot log in to the game.

I've played on a lot of private servers over the years (and even ran one for a short while in college) and I know everything is set up properly on my end. I'm on a clean 1.12.1 install, so there shouldn't be any local settings getting in the way. I'm guessing their account creation procedures are busted or the login server is currently down... shit happens.

I suppose all we can do is wait for now. :\

EDIT: I just got online almost immediately after posting this.

Edited by neverson42
update

We had some issues with login server. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. :)