Sign in to follow this  
mige

HD models allowed?

Well

I remember asking about this quite a while ago, back when I started on Anathema, and the answer was its not allowed.

BUT now there was discussion about this on my guild chat and some1 said they asked a mod about this on discord and it actually is allowed now?

You're not allowed to edit the model files. this includes turning yourself into a goblin, making enemy's head 3x the size or using updated models.

It still not allowed by ToS, but you can use legion or whatever HD models at your own risk. If anti-cheat ban you, that ban is going to be finall without right to appeal. Just dont come back here crying about "ban for nothing".

20 hours ago, mige said:

Well

I remember asking about this quite a while ago, back when I started on Anathema, and the answer was its not allowed.

BUT now there was discussion about this on my guild chat and some1 said they asked a mod about this on discord and it actually is allowed now?

It's a gray area, the anti-hack won't bother you about using WoD Models but modifying the world in any way will. 

Use this only: http://www.model-changing.net/blogs/blog/65-release-improved-models-for-112/.