• Announcements

• Alright

Requesting a manual 2FA removal   10/24/2017

If you wish to remove the two-factor authentication (2FA) from your game account, but do not have the backup email or access to the authenticator software anymore, you can request a manual removal by filling out this form: ... and posting it here. If any further information is required, you will be asked for it in the same thread. Not answering back within a week, will make the removal request invalid. On average, the request should be processed within a week and the applicants will receive one of the following responses: APPROVED — Your request has been approved and the 2FA will be removed immediately. EXTENDED REVIEW — Additional information/clarification is required and thus the review process will last longer than a week. REFUSED — Your request has been rejected and 2FA won't be removed.
    • Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
LlurK1

Character restoration problems.

7 posts in this topic

Hey Elysium

I have been taking a break from your servers and now i want to come back :)

I managed to change my password and log in to the game. However i cant recover my characters and i cant log in to the forums with my original account. I made this account to be able to make this post.

I hope you can help me.

Greetings. 

We have made several announcements in discord and forums related to character restoration. You will be able to restore and play your old characters only on our new, merged realm - Stratholme. You can read more HERE

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Greetings. 

We have made several announcements in discord and forums related to character restoration. You will be able to restore and play your old characters only on our new, merged realm - Stratholme. You can read more HERE

Hey Sparkle

Thanks for your reply, i have tryed to restore my characters several times. Same outcome every time: Wrong password or authentication rejected

My account was protected with 2FA... could this have somethign to do with my problems?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, LlurK1 said:

Same outcome every time: Wrong password or authentication rejected

I'm having the same issue. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon...