Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Important Project Update 03.11.2017

53 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, ProMeTheus112 said:

dafuk, lemmings? lol

cool game

The LH lemmings there are following the pipe music to the Hope's End patch 7.3.2 cliff edge. With a WoW Classic logo painted on the cliff wall half way down.

Edited by Booksie

On 2017-12-05 at 4:37 AM, Ayalieve said:

Too many on this forum don't read posts properly. I understand that many feel they wasted time on characters but that can be said for Nostalrius. At any point in time, blizzard could smack the Elysium-Project with a CAD letter, making progress for anyone else and I from Nighthaven.. moot. Understand that most of the reason you are here is because you LOVE the Vanilla experience, showing that very often by your 'passionate' replies. Yet complaining about a game with a grind as a waste of time is not the answer. There was turmoil within the Project of Elysium that caused many issues with the servers. They tried their best after that whole aftermath to bring your characters back, which they did. Sadly the time in which it took to get it back up, people moved on. From the perspective of the Project, that means they're spending money on a server box needlessly when their fresh server Nighthaven gets more than 15 times the amount Stratholme gets as a preexisting realm. Companies are not perfect, nor is leadership, but at least they try. They try very hard to make the experience enjoyable for everyone and many take that for granted. This project replies very fast with service to complaints and requests, all of which is free. An so I say this, if you are having such a big problem with the outcome, leave. The rest of us will be here enjoying the very much bug free fun experience that this Project provides.

Well I hope Blizzard will shut down Alysium and LH. It feels to me as it’s run by  a bunch of naive kids. “Let’s do this, no lets do that, no wait that was not good, let’s shut it down and do this and that”.

There are no consistency at all. I just get pissed on how it’s done. You want respect and returning players then run this as a real project. There are guidelines on how to achieve a successful goal. But this you are doing at the moment and how it has been, it’s not good. It will only go downhill again.

46 minutes ago, M75 said:

Well I hope Blizzard will shut down Alysium and LH. It feels to me as it’s run by  a bunch of naive kids. “Let’s do this, no lets do that, no wait that was not good, let’s shut it down and do this and that”.

There are no consistency at all. I just get pissed on how it’s done. You want respect and returning players then run this as a real project. There are guidelines on how to achieve a successful goal. But this you are doing at the moment and how it has been, it’s not good. It will only go downhill again.

Blizzard does not distinguish between good/bad/corrupt/evil/etc private servers. To them, all private servers are violations of their Terms of Service and they send out cease and desist letters regularly. Problem is, in the EU there is no specific law that does not allow private servers, thus from a legal standpoint Blizzard really has no standing - so essentially these letters are just thrown in the trash.

Point is - nothing will happen to a private server that is hosted in the proper region (unless done by their own hand)

Edited by Maderek
Grammar