• Announcements

• Alright

Requesting a manual 2FA removal   10/24/2017

If you wish to remove the two-factor authentication (2FA) from your game account, but do not have the backup email or access to the authenticator software anymore, you can request a manual removal by filling out this form: ... and posting it here. If any further information is required, you will be asked for it in the same thread. Not answering back within a week, will make the removal request invalid. On average, the request should be processed within a week and the applicants will receive one of the following responses: APPROVED — Your request has been approved and the 2FA will be removed immediately. EXTENDED REVIEW — Additional information/clarification is required and thus the review process will last longer than a week. REFUSED — Your request has been rejected and 2FA won't be removed.
    • Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
Sign in to follow this  
M75

Character restoration fails

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I can’t restore my characters. Two of them went fine but the rest won’t. So I choose one of my characters from the list and hit restore and after a while I get the info "Server error". So I try to hit the restore again and then in red letters the infor says "Try one more time", and here I can try and try but I only get this message. So Im relogging and then I get the information "The verification code is incorrect" and sometimes I get the information "Wrong password or authentication rejected". After a small break I can log in and see my character list again but then it starts with Server error again.

Is this just happening to me? Ive been trying now for over a week. Is this service no longer available?

Best Regards

M75

I'm getting 'Wrong password or authentication rejected', yet I can login with the same details fine on NH. Could it be because I changed my password since then? Is there any way I can restore my 60 still? LH stole our characters.

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

I'm getting 'Wrong password or authentication rejected', yet I can login with the same details fine on NH. Could it be because I changed my password since then? Is there any way I can restore my 60 still? LH stole our characters.

You can only play your characters on the LH realms for the time being. Nighthaven is a fresh realm and transfers aren't allowed to it.

I still would like to ensure my character will be available here if LH shuts down

21 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I still would like to ensure my character will be available here if LH shuts down

I believe it was mentioned they could some day be transferred when the move to TBC was made.