Sign in to follow this  
AkamaiOkole

No Tranquil Mechanical Yeti or Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan ?

I got my Gnome Mage (300 Gnomish Engineer) to level 53 to finish the Yeti quest line in Winterspring and after completing it, it didn't teach me how to make Tranquil Mechanical Yetis. There is a note from someone about them from 2006 patch 1.12.0 in db.vanillagaming.org so it should be in now. 

https://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=21277#wh-comments

Also, in Gadgetzan, when I first spoke to the guy by the transporter, he had text you could click on talking about gnomish engineers being able to learn how to use it. I assumed it was to learn how to make the trinket. It would let me click on the text but wouldn't do anything. Then after a couple times, the text disappeared and never came back when you talked to him but I couldn't learn the schematic. In the database, the earliest mention I could find was written by someone in patch 2.0 so I'm not sure if it should be in or not. 

Does anyone know when these are supposed to be able to be learned (if not not)?  

@AkamaiOkole You may need to research a little more to make sure its in the game as well. While the client and talents are patch 1.12.1, we are currently on patch 1.3 quest and skill wise. BTW, Patch 2.0 is TBC so I doubt the trinket is in the game yet.