• Announcements

• Alright

DO NOT POST ANY ACCOUNT INFORMATION!   10/24/2017

Dear players, Please do not post here any sensitive information like your username or e-mail address. If the staff requires any of this information, we will contact you first via PM. Staff are also unable to change your e-mail address, so it is essential that you remember your credentials as a last line of defense against any sort of compromise! Best regards!
ARTONIS

Can`t restore my character

8 posts in this topic

Dear Game Masters!

I`ve been playing on Elysium server for several months, and i got few characters there: warrior Artoniss lvl 60 and mage Hydraponic (dont remember its lvl, approx 25 or smth). I didn`t play for a while and my chars are gone. I can`t restore them with https://elysium-project.org/main/restore.html. Can you help me please?

Best regards,

Artonis

Hi all GM!

On 07/01/2018 at 11:25 AM, ARTONIS said:

Dear Game Masters!

I`ve been playing on Elysium server for several months, and i got few characters there: warrior Artoniss lvl 60 and mage Hydraponic (dont remember its lvl, approx 25 or smth). I didn`t play for a while and my chars are gone. I can`t restore them with https://elysium-project.org/main/restore.html. Can you help me please?

Best regards,

Artonis

I Have the same trouble with Artonis! I have played this last in november 17, and now i tried to log-in and my account give 2 servers: Test Server (PTR) and Nightraven. I have made 2 chars in Darrowshire: A Female Troll Hunter 40+ lvl, and a Male Druid (bank) low lvl. My account is Wizzeblade, and for posting in this forum i had to do a new account (Wizzeblade - temp) because my principal account can't login in it (before i tried to restore my characters in  https://elysium-project.org/main/restore.html, unsucessful). Can you help me to recover my account?

Regards

28003gj.jpg

Your characters are stored on Stratholme, an offline realm. Nighthaven is a fresh realm launched in November. It became so popular with players that nobody moved back to playing Stratholme. With a peak player population of just 300, Stratholme was virtually unplayable, so the realm was mothballed for now.

There are no transfers onto Nighthaven. Everyone has rolled anew. Come join us there.

I know I know. I got tired of responding to so many of the exact same request so I took one of yours! This is the only one I swear!

On 11/01/2018 at 12:42 PM, Zancon said:

Your characters are stored on Stratholme, an offline realm. Nighthaven is a fresh realm launched in November. It became so popular with players that nobody moved back to playing Stratholme. With a peak player population of just 300, Stratholme was virtually unplayable, so the realm was mothballed for now.

There are no transfers onto Nighthaven. Everyone has rolled anew. Come join us there.

On 12/01/2018 at 3:11 AM, Fulzamoth said:

Copypasta!

Okay, but how can I play with my Darrowshire Hunter on the Nighthaven server? Is it possible to download
 Stratholme or not, since my account does not want to authenticate in the "character restore"?

Another thing: How can you solve the login problem here in the forum and on the page? On the client, 
my account connects normal, but not here. I had to create a "temp" account (this one) to comment, 
because neither in the character restore nor in the forum it connects.
Edited by Wizzeblade (temp)
Text line breaking/Error text

Forum accounts and game accounts are separate.

There is currently not a way to restore or play your Darrowshire account or characters on Nighthaven. It is a fresh server where everyone has re-rolled.

You will have to create a new account and roll a new character.

There seems to be a plan for the future of the Nighthaven server to make accounts from older realms playable when the server progresses to The Burning Crusade expansion.

2 hours ago, Wizzeblade (temp) said:

Okay, but how can I play with my Darrowshire Hunter on the Nighthaven

You cannot. There are no character transfers onto Nighthaven.