Sign in to follow this  
Spayn

Blocking chat from Theflame.

Why do I block the chat? Administrator Rain allowed me to write announcements about recruitment to the guild.
I get a block of chat from 
Theflame for the message:

"Nabor igrokov v klan PlayBoy dlya sovmestnogo prohozhdeniya danzhej i gruppovyh kvestov."

We recruit only those players who understand our language. Other players do not need us. This is an international server, I do not write Cyrillic in a global chat.

Administrator Rain completely allowed us to publish this message.

Скрытый текст

wow12.jpg

Edited by Spayn

I think theres a much better way to advertise recruitment for your spanish only guild.

Reading that phrase, it comes off as pompous and narcissistic.

"I do not write Cyrillic in a global chat".

I'm sorry but most private servers have a rule on a specified language to be used in channels.  I do not know this to be the case for sure on Elysium but back on Vanilla Gaming where I came from you were not allowed to post in any other language than English.  No Russian, no Turkish and no spanish.  These are not my rules.  It is not my server.

I get your desire for spanish only recruits.  Really I do.  But if you want to recruit in World chat then you have to follow the rules. 

I wanted to do a gold for gold exchange with someone on VG to here but alas it is against the rules.  If I feel as though I don't like that rule, I am free to play elsewhere.  You see where I'm going with this...

Best of luck to you though!

On 2018-01-31 at 2:05 AM, Tobias44142 said:

I think theres a much better way to advertise recruitment for your spanish only guild.

Reading that phrase, it comes off as pompous and narcissistic.

"I do not write Cyrillic in a global chat".

I'm sorry but most private servers have a rule on a specified language to be used in channels.  I do not know this to be the case for sure on Elysium but back on Vanilla Gaming where I came from you were not allowed to post in any other language than English.  No Russian, no Turkish and no spanish.  These are not my rules.  It is not my server.

I get your desire for spanish only recruits.  Really I do.  But if you want to recruit in World chat then you have to follow the rules. 

I wanted to do a gold for gold exchange with someone on VG to here but alas it is against the rules.  If I feel as though I don't like that rule, I am free to play elsewhere.  You see where I'm going with this...

Best of luck to you though!

Where the hell do you get "Spanish" from? Lol.